No announcement yet.

why did'nt floyd rematch dela hoya?....he only won by SD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    The only reason he's like that is because after someone gives him red he goes crying to the pinoy lounge for karma and everyone knows they go around stroking each other with it on their alts on a daily basis. This also shows how he has nothing to say and tries to make it a personal thing. Pitiful.
    find me a thead asking for help mofo........

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      ****, im easily the # 1 worst poster to ***ing ******ed posters like yourself.....yess, im very qualified, even dumbasses like you are qualified......

iv'e never seen you post anything knowledgeable about any fighter past or present........all you do is ride Pac's nuts and post ****ty ass threads like this one....

Comment

Dela hoya was robbed in this fight, it should have been an sd win for dela hoya even his own father said that dela hoya should have won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          he got a split because he is ODLH....the cash cow.....the biggest name in the sport, the goldenboy.

He got a split for the same reason he got dubious wins against Quartey, Sweet Pea and Sturm.

Give me a break.

JLC vs Floyd (first fight) was scored almost a shut-out for floyd. Do you agree with that????

How about Diaz vs Malignaggi in Texas.........???

IT WAS A SCORING FAILURE........THERE ARE ABOUT A 100 EVERY YEAR!!!!!!

hoya beat swetpea fair and square....quartey was lucky the ref did'nt stopp the fight when he could'nt answer about 10 punches from hoya...the sturm fight was a so so fight and could've gonbe either way......hoya vs floyd was a SD, that was vs a 36 year old hoya man....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            hoya beat swetpea fair and square....quartey was lucky the ref did'nt stopp the fight when he could'nt answer about 10 punches from hoya...the sturm fight was a so so fight and could've gonbe either way......hoya vs floyd was a SD, that was vs a 36 year old hoya man....

it simply was not. Oscar won an absolute maximum of 4 rds.

8-4

9-3

8-3-1

These are the only scores that can be rendered from the match. Neither of them equate to the fight being a SD or even close. Floyd may have fought safe and boring......but he still won 8 rds.

Comment

why didn't pacquiao rematch JMM..JMM beat him twice..and why did roach say that shane mosley was a big risk for pacquiao and that's why they didn't wanna fight him? Why did pacquiao fight an dehydrated ODLH...why did pacquiao fight floyds left overs in ricky hatton? These are questions which need to be answered my friend lol

Comment

iv'e never seen you post anything knowledgeable about any fighter past or present........all you do is ride Pac's nuts and post ****ty ass threads like this one....
                like ive seen you post anything worthy.....all you do is have bad rep...keep it up , you doing a good job......lol

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                  why didn't pacquiao rematch JMM..JMM beat him twice..and why did roach say that shane mosley was a big risk for pacquiao and that's why they didn't wanna fight him? Why did pacquiao fight an dehydrated ODLH...why did pacquiao fight floyds left overs in ricky hatton? These are questions which need to be answered my friend lol
                  another dumbass right here....packy REMATCHED jmm in case you didnt know.......can you hear me?

Comment

it simply was not. Oscar won an absolute maximum of 4 rds.

8-4

9-3

8-3-1

These are the only scores that can be rendered from the match. Neither of them equate to the fight being a SD or even close. Floyd may have fought safe and boring......but he still won 8 rds.
                    you can keep throwing numbers, it does'nt matter...that fact is that floyd won by a hair.....by SD vs a 35 year old hoya.....

Comment

where is the serious discussion???instead we have one idiot claiming de la hoya vs. floyd was a close fight and we have other idiots co signing him? really?? u guys hate him so much that u see make believe things??? im dissappointed in these forums sometimes.

nyways, thats why i watch fights for myself and ignore what other ppl say.

Comment

Working...
                      X