Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else think Mosley will take a dive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else think Mosley will take a dive?

We all know that boxing can be currupt and the more I think about this fight I can't help think Mayweather is paying off Mosley to take a dive. Just like I think Clottey was paid off to lose to Pacquiao. Master plan to set up the mega fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather the richest fight in history. Your thoghts?

Sugar Shane himself said he was in a mission to clean out the WW division, I just cant see a fighter like Shane taking a dive to a fighter like Floyd at this stage of his career..he's made his money, not even all the money in the world could stop Shane from this goal of his, after the steroid scandal, I think the last thing on Shane's mind would be to take a dive to a fighter he knows, should he beat, would enhance his legacy, which I honestly believe is on Shanes mind right now, he would want to retire on top...Margarito was the beginning, Mayweather may be the next, and you never know, Pacquiao may be next in line, I could see a possible rematch with Cotto along the way to cleat that blemish on his record (I believe Mosley beat Cotto), then after its all set and done, he'll retire, so I highly doubt Shane would take a dive, if he does, it would truly shock me to see that from a man with such character, lets just hope it doesnt happen

Comment

God damn New World Order behind the scenes again, controlling everything!

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he did!!! Remember Shane comes from gbp who has a history of taking dives. hoja against hobkins, and OH!! most recently hobkins throwing himself on the canvas, against JONES. So YES Mosley might take a dive.. But then again Mosley has more balls than his boss and his sidekick put together!!!!! I think he'll fight to win!!!

Comment

These things are always possible. If you think there's absolutely no way things like this take place in boxing, then you're fooling yourself. It's just so much money riding on a Pac-May fight, and it would really bring a lot of attention to boxing as a whole.

I don't think that Mosley is that kind of fighter- at least I hope he's not. Even if Mosley doesn't throw it himself, you still have to worry about the judges should it go to a decision. I love boxing but stuff like this crosses my mind from time to time. This is why I'm rooting for a KO by one or the other, and I'm not talking about a ref "questionably" stopping the fight, I'm talking about a brutal knocked-out-the-ring kind of KO to really show who's the best.

Comment

This isn't the WWE, silly pacfart.

Comment

No i think he is going to try his best, but loose a lop sided UD.

Comment

I think he will. I also think Obama will step down this summer and urge everyone to put Bush back in office for a third term.

Comment

No that's not happening.. I think you're reaching a little too much lol.

Comment

why would anyone take a dive when beating that very same person will get u more $$$$$$... just wouldn't make any sense

Comment

Working...
                    X