No announcement yet.

Oh no !! Amir Khan is chilling with Mexican Ese's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    I know your just kidding, but theirs some truth in that, pakistanni ******s, dont see themselfs as british for instance amir khan wanted to fight for pakistan, untill he was told he wouldent make anywhere near the amount of money he would make if he fought under the union jack. his mother was waving the pakistani flag at ringside when he fought at the olympics.

******s in britain dont support the british forces in iraq and afghanistan.
    OK PPL read what this guy wrote, it make sense.. Khan should denounce his British heritage and *** off back to Karachi.

Comment

I know your just kidding, but theirs some truth in that, pakistanni ******s, dont see themselfs as british for instance amir khan wanted to fight for pakistan, untill he was told he wouldent make anywhere near the amount of money he would make if he fought under the union jack. his mother was waving the pakistani flag at ringside when he fought at the olympics.

damm rocky here we go again,your hate for british ******s makes me laugh,you have to understand there are alot of people in u.k who dont support the war in any of those countries because everyone knows they are only there for the money and you know that,oil and oil pipe lines,thry dont care about the people or making the country a better place,let it go rocko

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
        He may be British, but having Pakistani roots makes him hated. FACT
        only by narrow minded people

Comment

I know your just kidding, but theirs some truth in that, amir khan wanted to fight for pakistan, untill he was told he wouldent make anywhere near the amount of money he would make if he fought under the union jack. his mother was waving the pakistani flag at ringside when he fought at the olympics.

******s in britain dont support the british forces in iraq and Afghanistan.
          I agree with the bolded part. However, the second part one must disagree. Most British people don't support the war in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Comment

OK a lot of people do not support the war in Iraq. Brits involved. There was a huge amrch in London as a protest, not by just ******s, but a lot of people

As for Khan's mum, maybe I can;t speak on that.

As for Khan and where he sees himself, so do most no Brits. Heck Lewis's mum had a Jamaican flag. Lewis is not even living in the UK. He wore locks and Jamaican head gear.

How many Mexican Americans represent with both flags?

As for Pakistani's not feeling they are British, I can't comment, but I don;t think you can either.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
              OK PPL read what this guy wrote, it make sense.. Khan should denounce his British heritage and *** off back to Karachi.
              ive got scottish,welsh and irish mates who support everyone but england should they *** off back to thier country of heritage aswell???

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Carolla View Post
                I agree with the bolded part. However, the second part one must disagree. Most British people don't support the war in Iraq or Afghanistan.
                this ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Whats true, khans hated here because he done fcuk all to deserves the attention he got, he never fought anybody, he avoided all the big punching guys in the british scene, did he win the british title??? no, he hand picked opponents who couldent punch, and then when he finally fought somebody who could punch he was knocked out in a minute

Also the guy he fought was a hand picked nobody, yet we were all expected to pay 15 pound to watch this
                  You ain't got a ****ing clue you idiot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    only by narrow minded people

Comment

Oh and Amir shoved down our throats?

**** no.

Football is shoved down our throats.

I'm a fan, but do I think men dropping down and pretending to get fouled is right? Hell no.

Golf on the BBC? How many actually watch damn golf? Do I feel Golf should be on TV more than boxing? Golf over Froch, who can't get a TV deal? Hell no but I don't go hating the sport for it.

Same with swimming and all types of sport. Not every #one will like something that is on TV, but that doesn't mean we should hate on it.

I'm a grown man, I can choose watch to watch and who I like, like yourself, but I do not moan and hate on the things that TV channels try to shove down on me.

If people chat ****, so what? They don't know boxing. I don't reply to every bad post on here, why should I get upset when it's at work.

Comment

Working...
                      X