Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac loses every ATG Fantasy match because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    No **** sherlock.

Im just making the point because I see alot of whiners on here saying that we hate on him by not picking to beat these guys.
    It depends on what you base your ATG status on

If it's vs old timers, then that can never be debated at 100% because you never know

However if you look at what he has done and achieved, then that is easier to say

However I agree that he will have a damn hard time fighting a prime Oscar let alone those guys, but he came from a very small weight and got better and better. Heck he may finish off a lot better than now

PS. Where my points at? You won't PM me or answer

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      It might have to do with his fans who claim he is some sort of god.
      Sometimes I also want him to lose in a humiliating way because of 99% of his ******ed fans. But you got to ignore his fans and just focus on Pacquiao the fighter.

Comment

Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat most of them.

Who does he beat?

Pryor? No.

Leonard? No.

Duran? No

Hearns? No.

Arguello? No.

Tito? No.

Pep? No.

Sanchez? No.

Benitez? No.

Whitaker? Hell No.

Gomez? No.

Nelson? No.

Saddler? No.

I can go on and on. So stop whining as if its some kind of B-Scene conspiracy against him. Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat these guys. So stopping hyping him as this great mythical warrior. Pac is a ATG, no doubt. But stop with the Top 20 stuff.

Im tried of all his fans complaining that he never gets favored over the ATG's. There is a reason for that dont ya think? It has nothing to do with "hating" him.
        NSB is never short of idyots, somebody somehow will say something to prove that.

Comment

Wow if the best fighter of the decade who has the best resume of this era is not skilled enough. then the rest must be horse ****. But you think Zab judah would beat pryor don't you?

Comment

Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat most of them.

Who does he beat?

Pryor? No.

Leonard? No.

Duran? No

Hearns? No.

Arguello? No.

Tito? No.

Pep? No.

Sanchez? No.

Benitez? No.

Whitaker? Hell No.

Gomez? No.

Nelson? No.

Saddler? No.

I can go on and on. So stop whining as if its some kind of B-Scene conspiracy against him. Hes not skilled enough or good enough to beat these guys. So stopping hyping him as this great mythical warrior. Pac is a ATG, no doubt. But stop with the Top 20 stuff.

Im tried of all his fans complaining that he never gets favored over the ATG's. There is a reason for that dont ya think? It has nothing to do with "hating" him.
            How many modern fighters are ever given the edge over the ATG?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Wow if the best fighter in the decade who has the best resume of this era is not skilled enough. then the rest must be horse ****. But you think Zab judah would beat pryor don't you?
              Hell no have you lost ur damn mind?

Judah gets KO'd by Pryor.

Comment

I think The Hawk and Nelson would be AMAZING matchup's versus Manny. Wind them up, and let em go. ****'s would be wars. Hearn's would have ripped his head off, though.

Comment

Hell no have you lost ur damn mind?

Judah gets KO'd by Pryor.
                  Zab is skillful no??

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    Sometimes I also want him to lose in a humiliating way because of 99% of his ******ed fans. But you got to ignore his fans and just focus on Pacquiao the fighter.
                    see. what kind of logic is that, hating a fighter not because of his fighting style, or character, or not even because he defeated own favorite fighter but because of the fighter's fans????
                    dang how old are you?

Comment

What are you judging this ATG business on?

Heck we can't use most fighters today to judge who they can beat.

Like Wlad may have trouble to be an ATG in the future because of the quality fo his resume.

Pac and May have better than Wlad, but none were/are ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X