Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you, Bernard Hopkins. You put another black eye on the sport we love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Bernard Hopkins. You put another black eye on the sport we love.

There is a reason why everyone hates this guy. The boxers that hate this guy and his tiny fan base speak volumes, to what kind of guy he really is. I just wanted to pay my thanks to the thug known as Bernard Hopkins. Whether it is your disrespectful comments or your lifetime of dirty tactics, you take the cake buddy. What you did last night was a sham and for you to be Mr. tough **** and act as if you were something you weren't, left a dirty taste in our mouths. Instead of doing what you said you were going to, kayo RJJ, you stood there and threw illegal blows all night and stooped to the level of a crippled.

One more thing Bernard. If for a second you feel vindicated, look at yourself in the mirror. You didn't accomplish ****. RJJ is nothing, absolutely nothing for your resume. The guy fought with nothing yesterday and has been fighting with nothing for years. Go be happy, I know you will be but real boxing fans know what you are and where you stand in the sport. We know you aren't RJJ and we know you could never beat RJJ when he was in his prime. Take this "calzaghe" win and shove it old man. Since you ripped off the fans and took the easy route instead of fighting a real champion I hope you step up and fight Haye. I hope he absolutely takes your fucking head off. Rest in peace, *******.

hopkins is a ****.... anyone who is a fan of him has got to be mentally ill....

hopkins = ****

Comment

RJJ >>>>>> hopkins

better resume,better to watch,bigger balls

the fight last night proved nothing

hopkins is a big baby,jones is shot to Fuck

they should both retire

Comment

I love Hopkins. He got his revenge.

Comment

why black eye? too many causal racists on here

Comment

I always loved hopkins..him and floyd are the best american fighters out there right now..roy jones jr is a good dude but you should blame him for your anger ..he knew hes not ready and he knew he was done with boxing a long time ago and he still let his fans pay for his fights hahahaha.

B-HOP ALWAYS 100% HE ALWAYS LIVIN HEALTHY A TRUE INSPIRATION.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
              I always loved hopkins..him and floyd are the best american fighters out there right now..roy jones jr is a good dude but you should blame him for your anger ..he knew hes not ready and he knew he was done with boxing a long time ago and he still let his fans pay for his fights hahahaha.

B-HOP ALWAYS 100% HE ALWAYS LIVIN HEALTHY A TRUE INSPIRATION.
              Roy had no where to go for a payday because no one cares to see him fight. BHOP on the other hand has options and against the right opponent could still draw big interest. I blame him for this fight taking place. A top P4P guy should not be fighting a guy like RJJ under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Roy had no where to go for a payday because no one cares to see him fight. BHOP on the other hand has options and against the right opponent could still draw big interest. I blame him for this fight taking place. A top P4P guy should not be fighting a guy like RJJ under any circumstances.
                I don't know about that..b-hop is good..but p4p at 45? And you gotta give him respect for wanting to fight haye...that dude is old..he has made lots of money and hes at that stage where he could get hurt badly...fighters like b-hop and mosley is what boxing needs.

Comment

Typical Hopkins boloney, he not only would not fight Haye, but KNOWS that such a match would NEVER be made. So he's safe enough to "air" his braggadocio, and get himself
                  "points" from the naive, recent boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    I love Hopkins. He got his revenge.
                    really? you call that revenge? he embarassed himself more than anything. he rolled around on the floor 3 times during the fight as if he was going to die then he jumped up and ran at jones like a mad man each time, so how hurt was he? you honestly believe he was in that much pain and was able to recover that quick? its plain to see he was bull****ting, just like he did when calzaghe beat him but he took it to another level last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X