Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop collapsed in the dressing room...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-Hop collapsed in the dressing room...

According to ESPN's Dan Rafael B-Hop had collapsed because of the rabbit punches etc in the dressing room. It was a sad fight both warriors should definetaly retire. If Hopkins fight Haye he would risk his life-

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
    According to ESPN's Dan Rafael B-Hop had collapsed because of the rabbit punches etc in the dressing room. It was a sad fight both warriors should definetaly retire. If Hopkins fight Haye he would risk his life-
    damn he collapsed in the dressing room after the RJJ fight? :O

Comment

he went down on one knee after missing the bench i heard

Comment

I don't feel bad for that *******. He has been hitting most of his previous opponents with dirty low blows in mostly all of his fights, so **** him.

Comment

He collapsed because of the rabbit punches? Come on! He hit Roy with far more rabbit punches, to go along with the all the head butts and low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            I don't feel bad for that *******. He has been hitting most of his previous opponents with dirty low blows in mostly all of his fights, so **** him.
            i agree with u man......fuuk hopkins....he a dirty mofo

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Originally posted by statosteve View Post
              i agree with u man......fuuk hopkins....he a dirty mofo
              So we let him die??? is that what you are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He collapsed because of the rabbit punches? Come on! He hit Roy with far more rabbit punches, to go along with the all the head butts and low blows.
                They both were dirty and ****ed on our sport tonight,looked like a couple of club fighters.

Comment

he deserves it if its true hes been dirty for years

Comment

Imagine if Haye hit him with a rabbit punch?

He wouldn't have to pretend he'd start inadvertantly speaking Japanese before passing out.

Comment

Working...
                    X