roy jones cut is sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    5 for the hilarity. Else, 4.
    Im told old bhop turned in an Oscar winning performance.

Comment

Hopkins didn't prove ****, RJJ still beat his ass when the fight mattered. Yesterday's fight is as relevant as the Danny Green fight.
      Following some guy's logic, Danny Green became a legend beating RJJ and is greater than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy Jr View Post
        Hopkins'd. Hopkins proven tonight he is greater than Jones
        maybe for some people, but not for me. i think he proved that he is a bit of a dirty bastard, that likes to play some illegal tricks, but doesnt like recieving them. the slightest tap below the belt and he acts like he has been hit by a train.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Thanks for the reply, im still going to have to watch it though
          Make a pot of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Make a pot of coffee.
            HAHA!!!!! YES!!! So true...extra black...make sure you add some crushed cigarettes to the coffee grinds for added effect!

Comment

Im told old bhop turned in an Oscar winning performance.
              The acting could have only fooled anyone who has NEVER heard or watched Bernard. If you didn't know Bernard, it might have seemed more legit. But the fact that he did his best fighting in the entire fight AFTER he was supposedly so hurt (3x's) is what makes his performance so laughable. After the first foul, it was 3 minutes (on time out) of him acting like someone chopped his head off, ambulance ready to come in, doctor in the ring...... buuuut, then went to-to-toe with Roy even well past the bell to make the only time they really excited the fans. The fact that he did that after all 3 fouls does not help his case. THE ONLY GOOD ACTION IN THIS FIGHT WAS DIRECTLY AFTER EACH TIME STOPPED FOUL THAT BERNARD ACTED IN NEAR DEATH! Early in the fight Roy and Bernard were basically exchanging HARD LOW blows and neither fighter batted an eye. But for Bernards third trip to the floor acting like Roy did a chop suey on his nuts which was really a low waist line shot. THAT's what makes Bernard unbelievable. What he was doing was too bad to be called acting. LMAO @ Billygoat Bernard.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, im still going to have to watch it though
                I give it a 4.

Roy barely threw punches, clinched more than what people made out and appeared to be happy with going 12.

Hopkins clinched as usual, he totally overreacted to some of the illegal shots Jones landed also.

Both guys fought dirty and neither landed anything significant. Hopkins simply did abit more each round than Jones. Jones won around 2-3 rounds in total.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  Make a pot of coffee.
                  I think ive got some Red Bull in the fridge

Comment

Damn that looks deep. Hopefully Roy hangs them up for good. He can't keep letting this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                      I give it a 4.

Roy barely threw punches, clinched more than what people made out and appeared to be happy with going 12.

Hopkins clinched as usual, he totally overreacted to some of the illegal shots Jones landed also.

Both guys fought dirty and neither landed anything significant. Hopkins simply did abit more each round than Jones. Jones won around 2-3 rounds in total.
                      Thanks for this, I'm downloading it now. You know you friend Hopkins makes it very hard to like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X