Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer acted like such a ***** when he interviewed Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer acted like such a ***** when he interviewed Hopkins.

If Max or Larry interviewed him, they would've at least brought Chad Dawson's name up. Fischer is on Oscar's payroll.

Doug Fischer admitted he didn't watch amateur boxing on the undercard therefore he had never seen Frankie Gomez.

To me that was disgusting.

He's supposed to be a professional yet he's just an internet fan who doesn't have any passionate interest in up and comers.

After hearing that, I have zero respect for anything he says.

He gets paid to do this and he can't be bothered to watch the ams.

**** him.

I am not surprised he's a puss.

Comment

Missed it...

Comment

I could imagine Larry Merchant doing commentary for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Doug Fischer admitted he didn't watch amateur boxing on the undercard therefore he had never seen Frankie Gomez.

To me that was disgusting.

He's supposed to be a professional yet he's just an internet fan who doesn't have any passionate interest in up and comers.

After hearing that, I have zero respect for anything he says.

He gets paid to do this and he can't be bothered to watch the ams.

**** him.

I am not surprised he's a puss.
          I filmed Frankies finals fight at the nationals from the ring apron. He still didn't impress me. His punches are still too wide.

Comment

he's a gayass ******. Some of the worst commentating ever, it wa like some random nerd on youtube or something. "His BUTT landed on the bottom rope!" "his legs were all loosey goosey." what a phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I filmed Frankies finals fight at the nationals from the ring apron. He still didn't impress me. His punches are still too wide.

Tell Doug Fischer. Cuz he doesn't watch the ams.

Comment

I think Floyd is more exciting than Hopkins at this stage and you know Fischer would probably get up in Floyd's face and down talk him because everybody knows how much he hates Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                X