Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gained respect for Ruiz today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gained a lot of respect for him too, he took a beat but kept going, gotta respect that.

Comment

Ruiz seems to have left his old style behind a while ago. Lately he has been going all out to win. Sometimes he wins, sometimes not, but thats how you gain fans. He has the respect of Puerto Rico finally.

Comment

Ruiz is tough as nails, the guy did not back up, great display of heart, now is a great time to hand the gloves with a lot of pride.

I believe that even Haye was surprised that he kept pushing forward.

Comment

Originally posted by //-GreatJoe-//
          I gained alot of respect for Ruiz, kinda used to hate the guy.

But he put up a valiant performance.

Ruiz, hang up your gloves now with pride.

Respect.
          exactly my thoughts, couldnt stand him before.

Comment

ruiz stood in front of haye. None of the clinching that was feared he would do to survive the fight. He could still continue though, except his corner threw in the towel.

Comment

i agree, i always thought he was super boring to watch and it was going to be a boring fight but the way he kept coming forward and hitting Haye with some good shots was admirable.

Comment

Ruiz is a better fighter than Christina Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  Gained a lot of respect for Ruiz. He wanted to fight, didn't back down and didn't ever quit or give up.

Unlike Khan who quit in the first round against Prescott.

Comment

He gets my respect..was never a big fan of his but he is what a fighter should be when it comes to heart. Haye did what he was supposed to do and did.

Comment

much props to Ruiz about him pressin the issue throughout the fight, took some hard shots and kept coming. i still think he got knocked down due to rabbit punches but ok.. Haye boxed well, he deserved the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X