Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye vs. John Ruiz Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He put on a great show. His movement and defense are very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
      Haye wasnt worth ****. Ruiz laughed at him and all I was hoping for was one punch landing from Ruiz and Good night Haye.
      Let the Klits Knock him out while eating a burger between rounds. !!!
      shut the **** up u damn hater!!!

Comment

haye smashed ruiz left right and centre like he will do to the klits haye is the buisnes gona knock wlad clean out cant wait for it see wat all the klit nob polishers got to say then

Comment

I was impressed with David's performance. He doesn't waste punches, he throws his heavy handed and quick punches when he sees an opening and fights at his own pace. He also made Ruiz miss a lot and never really got hit with anything substantial..

Comment

ruiz was fukin wiped out didnt geta sniff got knocked round the ring like a lemon with no head haye next undiisputed champ cnt wait

Comment

As usual David Haye won't get any credit what so ever from the americans.

Comment

Great fight, electric speed, and more entertainment in one round than you normally get in 3 whole klitscko fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                  I was impressed with David's performance. He doesn't waste punches, he throws his heavy handed and quick punches when he sees an opening and fights at his own pace. He also made Ruiz miss a lot and never really got hit with anything substantial..

Ruiz is proof of how good the previous era was. Funny how all of the Klit losses occured in that era as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
                    As usual David Haye won't get any credit what so ever from the americans.
                    unfortunately, you are right.

i consider myself david hayes biggest american fan. said he would make the heavies more exciting and that he would give Wlad and Vitali a good fight. now, im just thinking he knocks em both down...and it's without a doubt that he cracks Wlad's glass chin and puts him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Ruiz is proof of how good the previous era was. Funny how all of the Klit losses occured in that era as well.
                      I don't see your logic other than to discredit Wlad and Vitali. I'm a Klitschko fan and I still think they would beat David Haye but, having said that, I think there could be some iffy moments in the fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X