Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the worst boxer that you consider an all-time great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst boxer that is atg

my boy pipino cuevas is an atg that just could not box just go foward and slug watch his videos and you will see one of the most feard punchers in history just could not box.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      Silly? Thinking again, yes i agree. Tarver beat RJJ, an ATG most people will agree, when Roy still had something left. Marciano beat Louis when Louis had NOTHING left. He wasn't very good and if you actually see him in his fights you will be saying WTF multiple times.

Again, why not break down his career for me? I will give credit where credit is due, no bigotry here. You need to show me he's an ATG.
      Marciano did not just beat Louis. He also beat Charles, Walcott, and Moore. Moore and Charles are greater fighters than Jones agree? Marciano also beat couple other top 10 HWs like Don ****ell and Roland LaRaltza(spelling?).

So for you do say that Forrest and Tarver have done must is just plain insane. I don't even think Burner would make such a comment.
      Last edited by jrosales13; 04-03-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing fanatic View Post
        my boy pipino cuevas is an atg that just could not box just go foward and slug watch his videos and you will see one of the most feard punchers in history just could not box.
        Pipino vs. Margarito. Who you got?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Marciano did not just beat Louis. He also beat Charles, Walcott, and Moore. Moore and Charles are greater fighters than Jones agree? Marciano also beat couple other top 10 HWs.

So for you do say that Forrest and Tarver have done must is just plain insane. I don't even think Burner would make such a comment.
          Archie Moore fight was fixed, Moore was paid to lose the fight. Marciano's 0 has been more protected than Mayweather's.

Comment

cuevas vs margarito

wow sweet pea 50 what a good question I think margarito would have had a good chance at beating cuevas with those upper cuts he throws and up until mosley had a solid chin as long as he stayed away from cuevas who always had a punchers chance and I agree with you mayweather over pac man no problem for floyd.

Comment

I only looked through the first 4 pages, but I was scared coming into this that Julio Cesar Chavez was going to take a lot of heat

poor guy, lots of people tend to dislike him

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                Archie Moore fight was fixed, Moore was paid to lose the fight. Marciano's 0 has been more protected than Mayweather's.
                I don't think it was fixed. I don't see why Moore would take a beating if it was fixed. He got dropped 5 times. Why not just stay down after the third or fourth time? Plus he also dropped Marciano? Why risk winning if it is a fixed fight?

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                  Joe Frazier........
                  Please tell me you're kidding.

If not......

Please NEVER post here again

Comment

im not even gona read this thread
                    this site sucks ****ing **** !
                    the 1st 3 post were
                    marciano
                    frazier
                    and tommy hearns???????
                    for worst atg?
                    are u ****ing kidding me ?
                    do you know what tommy mother ****ing hearns would have done to todays welterweights ???
                    tommy would have made pacman look like a ****ing pip squeek and crushged him in 4

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      ******est post ive ever read
                      because u were aroudn in 1955 ?

Comment

Working...
                      X