Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread can't possibly be for real...

wow...just wow...
    Last edited by QB Bomber; 04-02-2010, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Thrilla in Manila made me a fan of boxing, ali is a typical defense first kinda fighter, but unlike floyd, ali wasn't afraid to get hit. Ali is not really a big puncher thus he have a low KO percentage, he breaks his opponent through accumulation. What makes his fight exciting?!! He takes CHANCES, for a guy that doesn't have much power in his hands, he almost always fight guys that could punch his head off till his eyes pop out!!!

Comment

war ali

war ali

war ali

Comment

Ali's weigh ins are more exciting than klitschko's entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            HHAHAHHAHA....

If the bum Corrie Sanders can make Wlad look like a wobbly legged whore....i'm sure Ken Norton will sodomise Wlad....

Hayden willl get torn a new hole too
            The 185 lb bum Cooper knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd Ali who was saved by the bell.

The glass chinned bum Cooney destroyed Norton in the 1st round.

Two can play your ******ed triangle theory game.

Corre Sanders was a tall southpaw with very fast hands, he was the hardest hitting southpaw of all time. He was always extremely dangerous in the early rounds. Vitali and Rahman said Sanders was the hardest puncher they ever faced.
            Last edited by Klitschko2011; 04-03-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
              Ali vs Wladimir, Ali by 10th round TKO
              says the Chambers nuthugger who picked Chambers to destroy Wlad.

And then you refuse to give Wlad credit after he completely dominated and brutally KO'd your great black hope hero Chambers.

You're a racist piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                Excellent post.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

All of the jealous bitter racists, ******s, xenophobic americans, etc on this forum can go fuck themselves.
                I agree 100%. Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Now the ***** ass thread starter will put me on ignore again because he can't handle the truth.
                Last edited by Klitschko2011; 04-03-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                  Great post.

I agree 100%. Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

u can be a fan of a boxer without being delusional, there is no way wladimir can walk through fighters like liston, ali, holmes, louis like he is doing against guys like chambers etc..
                  even sam. peter gave wladimir one hell of a fight, imagine a prime foreman that night in the ring with him instead.

your statement is pretty bold.

Comment

I cannot believe the audacity some of the euro trash in this thread have to call Joe Frazier a one handed midget...Do you ******s know anything about boxing?

Your glassjaw, stiff, one dimensional slow as molasses hero Wlad would of got rocked and dropped before he even knew what hit him...

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      The 185 lb bum Cooper knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd Ali who was saved by the bell.

The glass chinned bum Cooney destroyed Norton in the 1st round.

Two can play your ******ed triangle theory game.

Corre Sanders was a tall southpaw with very fast hands, he was the hardest hitting southpaw of all time. He was always extremely dangerous in the early rounds. Vitali and Rahman said Sanders was the hardest puncher they ever faced.
                      as i recall....Cooper never beat Ali....Ali showed the heart of a TRUE champion and got right back up and finished the fight...he even had the balls to give Cooper a rematch and beat him even more decisively the second time round......

Wlad got put to shame by a bum...thats right....Wlad didn't have the heart to get up and beat that bum Sanders....

Ali was never KO'd in his career....it took parkinson's disease and Larry Holmes to make him stop....and Dundee stopped the Holmes fight, Ali was willing to continue...

unlike that ***** Vitali who cried because of a broken hand...what a *****

glass chinned Wlad and Coward Vitali are not fit to shine Ali's shoes

Comment

Working...
                      X