Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali or Wladimir Klitschko - Who Is The More Exciting Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knn View Post
    OF COURSE Marciano is nothing but a cruiserweight.

And OF COURSE Louis vs Schmeling (192 lbs vs 198 lbs) is nothing but a cruiserweight fight.

They just didn't call it cruiser then. But 190lbs is 190lbs now and then. No matter how you call it.

Can you imagine the OUTCRY if Wlad would fight a HALFBLIND featherfist like Frazier? It would be the ultimate proof of "how the division sucks". Yet in the world of CLAYtons Frazier vs Ali is ALWAYS the proof of Ali's greatness.

I also want to remind every CLAYton of the following BIZARRE attitude:
    Wlad wins -> Wlad beat a bum
    Clay wins -> Clay is teh greatess.
    Wlad loses -> Wlad is a bum
    Clay loses -> Wow, Clay's opponent was strooong
    Ali would dance and make Wlad paw his way through 15 rounds. Heck stamina has never been a great thing for Wlad and he would get knocked out.

Power isn;t **** if you are scared to throw agaisnt someone that is actually on your level.
    GrizzlyGrizzly Ropss likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
      KO Ratio:

Wladimir Klitschko: 85%
      Muhammed Ali: 60%

Wow - this is my 24,000th post on boxingscene!
      auh no. man i thought you was going to be good

!!!CORNYVORE!!!

you just rile peeps up with your dweebness.
      if you say it long enough it sticks?
      come on. go back to your kindergarten class over at ea-st-sid-e
      forum and b-o-xre-c

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post

!!!CORNYVORE!!!

forum and b-o-xre-c
          Let's not forget, you picked Chambers to defeat Wladimir! Your hate clouded your ability to bet on the fighter everybody knew would win.

I won the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
            ignored from thread for being a ****** ****
            C'mon man, let people have their say. Let them have the freedom to express their opinions, whether you agree of disagree.

Comment

C'mon man, let people have their say. Let them have the freedom to express their opinions, whether you agree of disagree.
              i agree mate, everybody has a right to free speech but his sig was filled with Ali hate and that doesn't cut it with me

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post

!!!CORNYVORE!!!

forum and b-o-xre-c
                Let's not forget, you picked Chambers to defeat Wladimir! Your hate clouded your ability to bet on the fighter everybody knew would win.

I won the bet.

15 seconds longer and i would of cleaned up on
                wlad don't KO.

have to commend you Tunneyball for not jiving peeps that you don't have alts this time.
                you should feel good about that!

Comment

I don't see how Ali is more exciting than Wlad. Because his opponents would walk into jabs, he was exciting? Where Wlad's opponents don't walk into jabs, he isn't exciting?

They do the same exact thing. I don't think one is more exciting over the other. Unless you count that Ali's opponents just walked into jabs all night and tried throwing punches from 4 feet away comming up way short.
                  Last edited by F l i c k e r; 04-03-2010, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't see how Ali is more exciting than Wlad. Because his opponents would walk into jabs, he was exciting. Where Wlad's opponents don't walk into jabs, he isn't exciting.

They do the same exact thing. I don't think one is more exciting over the other. Unless you count that Ali's opponents just walked into jabs all night and tried throwing punches from 4 feet away comming up way short.
                    Opponents don't just "walk" into jabs, they get hit by them. There's a difference. You think Joe Frazier just "walked" into jabs? Get real. On a side note, I can't think of a single Klitschko fight more exciting than Ali-Foreman or Ali Frazier. That's enough for me. The difference between the two is that Wladimir can't take punishment. He's a front runner. When he gets hit with big shots he's done. While Ali could come back from taking punishment. That's a big difference in terms of who is more exciting to watch.
                    Last edited by Calilloyd; 04-03-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I don't see how Ali is more exciting than Wlad. Because his opponents would walk into jabs, he was exciting? Where Wlad's opponents don't walk into jabs, he isn't exciting?

ignored from thread for spreading bull****.....so Ali just had a jab??? and his opponents walked into them????

ok **** bye

Comment

Working...
                      X