According to reports in Mexico, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto (51-7-2, 32 KOs) will make the first defense of his WBC lightweight title against tough Ricardo Dominguez (31-5-2, 19 KOs) on May 15 in Los Mochis, Mexico. If Soto gets past this test, BoxingScene.com was previously told by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, that he would face mandatory challenger Anthony Peterson next. The fight with Peterson could take place in the co-feature slot to Yuriorkis Gamboa's HBO date in the month of July. [Click Here To Read More]
Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto-Ricardo Dominguez Set For May 15
Collapse
-
Tags: None
-
According to reports in Mexico, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto (51-7-2, 32 KOs) will make the first defense of his WBC lightweight title against tough Ricardo Dominguez (31-5-2, 19 KOs) on May 15 in Los Mochis, Mexico. If Soto gets past this test, BoxingScene.com was previously told by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, that he would face mandatory challenger Anthony Peterson next. The fight with Peterson could take place in the co-feature slot to Yuriorkis Gamboa's HBO date in the month of July. [Click Here To Read More]ill be watching this fight for sure..
-
Soto can brawl very well and box very well and has an unreal chin Ye all say Peterson will beat him but when they do fight Peterson will just be another win for La ZorritaComment
-
Soto lost all my respect he did the duck move vs Ant Peterson can't co sign this guy sadly.Soto just another duck.Comment
-
-
Comment