• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't load... sucks.

Comment

Dammit, is it over already?

Comment

thanks fellas for joining in on my show I appreciate all who called in and talked boxing with me. Especially my very handsome friend REED....Lefty

Comment

when's the next show lefty?

Comment

Chat stalled, had to close the window and couldn't open it back up again. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
              thanks fellas for joining in on my show I appreciate all who called in and talked boxing with me. Especially my very handsome friend REED....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                when's the next show lefty?
                Hey whats up Don? From what I here REED and 2501 got their show going on Monday's and Horus and Burner got a show going on Wednesday's I don't know right now about a set day. I am getting married in May on the 7th and the next few weeks will be hectic I am going to try to fit shows in when I can. I might do a show this Saturday after the Jones Hopkins fight I will post something in the forum. If I do it will be a special and a quick shoqw maybe 1-2 hours no 3 hours like usual. Any input like usual is appreciated and I will be bringing back the topics or might just keep it open foruim like last night. The first few shows done by hours were more this style and he had limited questions in which he asked each caller when they called in. I thoroly enjoyed last nights show and chatting with Lee and Mike for the majority of the show.....Lefty

Comment

Welcome back.

Hey where is the chat box? I'm listening to old show I think

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    Welcome back.

Hey where is the chat box? I'm listening to old show I think
                    I did the show last night so you are probably listening to the recording....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                      I did the show last night so you are probably listening to the recording....Lefty
                      Oh yeah just saw the time

LOL

Is lee DLT?
                      Last edited by PensionKiller; 04-02-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X