Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Mosley - Pacquiao EXPOSED (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roach said it himself...before every fight pacquiao had..he called the opposition either weight drained or shot..pacquiao is average..he got no skills...someone like floyd would make him look like a amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Nevermind, I'll go look for some of his old fights.
      That was awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        That was awkward.
        Does anyone know which Roach fight he took the most punishment in?

Comment

I don't know. But guys like Roach thinks that taking punishments makes you a warrior. it doesn't Roach, It makes you dumber.

Comment

I don't know. But guys like Roach thinks that taking punishments makes you a warrior, it doesn't Roach. It makes you dumber.
            Erm, no. He regretted not retiring right away, thus the Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
              Does anyone know which Roach fight he took the most punishment in?
              Good question

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                roach said it himself...before every fight pacquiao had..he called the opposition either weight drained or shot..pacquiao is average..he got no skills...someone like floyd would make him look like a amateur.
                lmao i doubt even the most diehard of *****s would agree with that statement.

Comment

I think you've done enough ownage to those *******s today..Your Rep power will be red very soon, *******s are very insecure.
                  Just buy yourself the hide karma gift if you don't care about karma like i did. What's karma good for anyway? Someone with enough time and hate can break the system and that's one of the first things that happened since the system is in effect here on NBS.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                    lmao i doubt even the most diehard of *****s would agree with that statement.
                    Sure... I mean it took Clottey's type accuracy and speed to TRIPPLE UPPERCUT Pacquiao, what could Floyd possibly do?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Good question
                      Eddie Futch told him to retire, instead he fought on and ended up losing almost every fight after that advice was given. I wonder if the punishment came before Futch advised him to retire, or after.

I think that experience has given Roach a "sixth sense" in a way. He witnessed first hand, himself, that when a fighter is on the decline they tend to lose all their fights. Roach seems to be able to "see himself" in Oscar, Hatton, and Cotto by the time he matched Pacquiao against them. I think if it wasn't for his experience with refusing to retire, getting Parkinson's because of it, he wouldn't have been molded into the great match-maker that he is today.

Comment

Working...
                      X