Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hope of the Heavyweight Division returns April 3!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    Why is Haye the hope of the HW division? The klit hate needs to stop. Just respect that these guys are doing what they gotta do, handling all of the mandatories, and completely dominated the division.
    Yeah, never quite understood this myself. What exactly does the Heavyweight division need saving from? Skillful, unpretentious and dominant champions who take on all comers and knock the majority of them out? OOOHHH GOOD LAWD SAVE US!!! I mean, hasn't Haye already stated that if (if... if...) he beats the Klits he's going to retire? So then what? We're back to square one, right?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
      Yeah, never quite understood this myself. What exactly does the Heavyweight division need saving from? Skillful, unpretentious and dominant champions who take on all comers and knock the majority of them out? OOOHHH GOOD LAWD SAVE US!!! I mean, hasn't Haye already stated that if (if... if...) he beats the Klits he's going to retire? So then what? We're back to square one, right?
      Umm I was thinking maybe some excitement?

You know big men who fight like BIG men.

Like Steward said in Wlads corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

C'mon man, of course you do!.

I'm not knocking you for it, it's your RIGHT to root for whoever you want. You're better than some self-hating ***** like RAY' who does the same.
        So I guess Hasegawa must be black.

You know the guy in my sig. Dont kid urself race is irrelevant. I dont root for people based on what color there skin is. Its dumb as hell. There are too many good fighters for me to only like the guys that have my skin color.

Comment

i cant wait to see how he responds to ruiz's jab and hugs?I dont see a early ko but i hope haye wins and adds some flavor and excitement to the HW division

Comment

Hope Haye puts on a good performance. Cant wait.

Comment

Anyone that fights the K bros these days has no pull and gets raped in the contract.

Hell, they tried to give Valuev 1mil for a fight their going to make, what, 20/30mil+ in germany with?

Now that Haye is champ he shouldnt have to sign the 3-fight contract that everyone lese does just to get the fight made.

America used to be where all the big money in boxing was, but the HW division may as well not exist as far as Americans are concerned. We don't care if the champ is our nationality or not (Sorry Floyd), we just want to see an EXCITING FIGHT, and the K bros haven't given us that since..... Vitali/Lewis?
              Last edited by paulf; 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Why is Haye the hope of the HW division? The klit hate needs to stop. Just respect that these guys are doing what they gotta do, handling all of the mandatories, and completely dominated the division.
                Great post. The thread starter is a pathetic racist moron who hates the fact that two white brothers from Ukraine are completely dominating the heavyweight division.

The china chinned fraud Haye is his black hope.
                Last edited by yessuh; 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                  Great post. The thread starter is a pathetic racist moron who hates the fact that two white brothers are completely dominating the heavyweight division.

Who gives a damn what color a fighter is. Get off it you racist piece of crap. I want excitement back in the division. Which is why I made a similar thread about Adamek. Oh thats right I guess Adamek is black too.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                    Great post. The thread starter is a pathetic racist moron who hates the fact that two white brothers are completely dominating the heavyweight division.

Im with the TS here. I'm white, and the reason HW interest in America is dead is the K bros, and America LOVES white fighters (See UFC's popularity)

If they actually went out and fought like warriors most of their fights would end in one or two rounds. Instead fights against even the most pathetic of opponents (see Kevin Johnson) go all the way.

You know how many guys the Klitschko brothers have KO'd before the 5th round in the last ten years?

Nine. Combined.

American boxing fans don't care about race or nationality, they care about exciting fights. And the Klitschko's are boring as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      You know how many guys the Klitschko brothers have KO'd before the 5th round in the last ten years?

Nine. Combined.

American boxing fans don't care about race or nationality, they care about exciting fights. And the Klitschko's are boring as ****.
                      How many guys did Muhammed Ali KO before the 5th round in his last 11 years?

ZERO.

In the past 11 years (1999-2010) Wlad has KOed 11 opponents before the 5th round.

But according to the racists, Ali who KOed none before the 5th round was more exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X