Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather be embarassed if he loses to Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather dont know how to lose man. Everybody is a little shamed when they lose. Stop hatin so much homie its not becoming. All of a sudden Mosley is a geezer. Yall only do what I expect. Floyd should fight Valuev next right.

Comment

When did the threadstarter start watching boxing?

Comment

Yes only because it will confirm the skeptics that said he only had the 0 because he avoided real challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Yes only because it will confirm the skeptics that said he only had the 0 because he avoided real challenges.
          I agree from 140-147, he's been unimpressive but you've got to be a real dumbass to think that was the case from 130-135. Not speaking specifically to you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            When did the threadstarter start watching boxing?
            apparently before you did because i don't think you know mosley is 39 years old now... 2 years younger than roy jones. fighters who're both past their primes... that's why it makes the question a legitimate one.

Comment

I agree from 140-147, he's been unimpressive but you've got to be a real dumbass to think that was the case from 130-135. Not speaking specifically to you.
              Of course! I wish we still had "pretty boy" instead of "money may". Maybe his financial blights have made him hungry again!?!

Comment

He should be mos def embarassed

especially after all the sh.it he's spit and claiming he's the best EVER...

Comment

Co-Sign, anything fmj's done from 135 and below was off the chain and fun to watch.....above that, not so much

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Of course! I wish we still had "pretty boy" instead of "money may". Maybe his financial blights have made him hungry again!?!
                    Idk. I think he dispelled all that by agreeing to fight Shane, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                      apparently before you did because i don't think you know mosley is 39 years old now... 2 years younger than roy jones. fighters who're both past their primes... that's why it makes the question a legitimate one.
                      What's your point? He's 2 years younger than Jones...so?

Comment

Working...
                      X