Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye's next fight after Ruiz and after Valuev rematch lined up-Meehan/Chagaev May 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye's next fight after Ruiz and after Valuev rematch lined up-Meehan/Chagaev May 22

Confirmed Meehan/Chagaev fight on May 22nd. Haye has to face the winner after his forced rematch with Valuev. The winner of this fight is his mandatory and he has a rematch clause with Valuev who will be his optional defense more than likely.

Good thing Haye's FANagers advised him to avoid the slave contracts and fight Ruiz/Valuev/Chagaev until the end of time.

Be sure to pick up your copy of Hayemaker magazine.

Last edited by Boxing Scene; 04-01-2010, 06:57 AM.

Will he earn more money fighting these guys?

Fighting these guys wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Will he earn more money fighting these guys?

Fighting these guys wrong?
      Absolutely not he will not earn more money here than if would have honored his original deal with either Klitschko brother.

There's no money in a Ruiz or Valuev fight. Valuev isn't even popular over there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
        Absolutely not he will not earn more money here than if would have honored his original deal with either Klitschko brother.

There's no money in a Ruiz or Valuev fight. Valuev isn't even popular over there anymore.
        If he beats all of these guys, which are easier to face, wll fights with the klit's earn him more money?

Comment

I don't see him rematching Valuev. In fact I'm going out on a whim that it won't happen. I haven't seen anything official to state that rematch clause actually exists. Haye would relinnquish the belt and the Klits would pay Valuev off, just to free Haye up for a match with the Klits.

Make no mistake, after Ruiz....the Klitschkos.

Comment

I really wish he would have just fought Wlad and gotten his KO loss over with.

Now we have to deal with 2 years of hype for the Klitscho fight, while waiting for him to fight nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
              I don't see him rematching Valuev. In fact I'm going out on a whim that it won't happen. I haven't seen anything official to state that rematch clause actually exists.
              What apart from Haye saying he may have to face Valuev next and Valuevs team saying they have got a rematch clause like all champions who make voluntary defences?

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                What apart from Haye saying he may have to face Valuev next and Valuevs team saying they have got a rematch clause like all champions who make voluntary defences?
                I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that I have not seen Haye talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                  sent you an infraction

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                    Confirmed Meehan/Chagaev fight on May 22nd. Haye has to face the winner after his forced rematch with Valuev. The winner of this fight is his mandatory and he has a rematch clause with Valuev who will be his optional defense more than likely.

Good thing Haye's FANagers advised him to avoid the slave contracts and fight Ruiz/Valuev/Chagaev until the end of time.

Be sure to pick up your copy of Hayemaker magazine.

rubbish. he is not FORCED to take mandatory fights. he can easily vacate.

Comment

Working...
                    X