Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy jones t-shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on guys .... 50-50 are you serious? These shirts will be expensive and of fine quality i need to only pick 1

Comment

if I had to choose, I'd say the first but there are so many better options. Way too many.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        if I had to choose, I'd say the first but there are so many better options. Way too many.

like this?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post

like this?
          Yes, to that effect. But you can find a better one - more action. Like this (see pic #4 out of 7):

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1

There's a better one from that fight though, if you can find it. It's the perfect shirt pic.

Comment

a want 1 regardles the picture

Comment

mikey, where are you ordering the shirt (if online)?

i'd like to know since i need a custom shirt made too. (and you said it is of high quality so i'm curious)

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                mikey, where are you ordering the shirt (if online)?

i'd like to know since i need a custom shirt made too. (and you said it is of high quality so i'm curious)
                Im producing the shirts here in Los angeles. if you want to only make print 1 of high quality like an edhardy, affliction style it will cost you Wayyyyy.... to much i suggest you go to a local swapmeet and have them silk-screen print a shirt for like $10.00 the design will be on top of the shirt and will crack after washing or def fade. Once im done with my batch ill post pics and sell them to you. Im only gonna produce 12pcs and sell them @ $45.00 ea. well worth it beleive me!!!!!

Comment

I'm the laid back type so I would pick #2 since Roy looks chilled out there patiently waiting to kick some ass.

Comment

I know you probably want to make a little for your effort, but $45?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
                      photo # 2

I like this one more.....and I also like your avi.....a while ago I boldly stated that Roy had the most loyal fans in the world!!!......good luck on Saturday my dudes!!

Comment

Working...
                      X