Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] 24/7 Mayweather vs Mosley: Music Video (From HBO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    tnx man !! Now I have the power to red K some mother****ers !!
    no prob wazaa!!! have fun!!

Comment

. tnx Green K. Its grey right now but it will get green once I become green again.

Comment

And so, Mayweather's first Welterweight test after almost 5 years in the division has finally come.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          And so, Mayweather's first Welterweight test after almost 5 years in the division has finally come.
          Ha! That'll show him right? And if that's true, then I'm sure Mayweather will lose. Being a Fraud in all.

Comment

I cant watch because of racism
            I don't think anyhody's going to lose any sleep lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              So excited for this fight..

but i Have a feeling its just going to end up being a bull**** one.

I wish Mosley was in his prime... Mosley is going to lose this one...
              Man Shane looks good, he can catch and counter puch Floyd that BS ain't gonna work against Shane he's 2 hungry. Shane has speed and a solid chin, when was the last time Floyd fought someone his own size that could match him in speed and had stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                Man Shane looks good, he can catch and counter puch Floyd that BS ain't gonna work against Shane he's 2 hungry. Shane has speed and a solid chin, when was the last time Floyd fought someone his own size that could match him in speed and had stamina.
                Pay no attention to them. It's just *******s being disingenuous. They just want to say Mosley is washed up so that a Floyd win will be diminished. And they don't want Floyd to sell.

Comment

Is it possible to be a boxing fan and not absolutely love this matchup?

I didnt think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
                    Is it possible to be a boxing fan and not absolutely love this matchup?

I didnt think so.
                    Most are loving the fight, there are just a few nuts talking about "boycott"

Comment

Oh man, i'm so pump up now. I can't wait for that fight. The best pure boxer vs one of the best sluggers.

Are they still gonna use that theme song?

Comment

Working...
                      X