No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Vs Pernell Whitaker - Prime 4 Prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    No he wouldn't Whitaker slick and wouldn't bring big money to the table to risk to fight him. Whitaker was not a draw. Floyd wouldn't fight him.
    Naw he would. Prime Mayweather was the guy that wanted to be a star but was quite there. That was the guy who wanted to fight Mosley Oscar and Kosta. He would love a name like Pernell. The Floyd post Oscar may have looked at the things you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
      Naw he would. Prime Mayweather was the guy that wanted to be a star but was quite there. That was the guy who wanted to fight Mosley Oscar and Kosta. He would love a name like Pernell. The Floyd post Oscar may have looked at the things you mentioned.

^^^

agreed

Comment

I think that would be a pretty technical fight to say the least.

Overall I feel Pernell got hit more than Floyd did throughout their career's, so I think Floyd will find ways to connect more than Pernell does, and I would take Floyd by decision.

I can definitely see Pernell giving Floyd some problems through some parts of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Emphasis View Post
          I think that would be a pretty technical fight to say the least.

Overall I feel Pernell got hit more than Floyd did throughout their career's, so I think Floyd will find ways to connect more than Pernell does, and I would take Floyd by decision.

I can definitely see Pernell giving Floyd some problems through some parts of the fight.
          Quality of opponents might have affected that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            No he wouldn't Whitaker slick and wouldn't bring big money to the table to risk to fight him. Whitaker was not a draw. Floyd wouldn't fight him.
            Thats not true. Floyd called out everyone. He didnt start fighting for money until AFTER he fought Oscar.

Comment

Floyd was just a better fighter. Period.

Comment

Would either of them be able to hit each other? (i pick floyd but i only saw a few sweet pea fights)

Comment

It would go down just like this:

Comment

floyd by decision. floyd has more tools than pernell and will continue to adjust.

would be a great cerebral match. most of the clowns here would say the fight would be boring

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Thats not true. Floyd called out everyone. He didnt start fighting for money until AFTER he fought Oscar.
                      chuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Comment

Working...
                      X