Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko admitted using steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    I didn't see that thread. Haven't been following as much.

If true, well, what do you expect from him...not to be bias and racist?

If we want to speculate like the Mayweathers, we can speculate about all of them.

That's why drug testing is important. Year round, Random, unannounced testing.
    Of course you still have cheaters that can beat the tests it is said but...something is better than nothing.
    I second that...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      But let's not forget this thread was another one about me! I'm just defending myself, you're attacking.

They are aware of you making about 30 threads about me, including this one.

Is making so many threads about another poster sane?
      No it isn't

Seems like you have a stalker

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        And yet Carnivore makes totally unfounded allegations that Andre Dirrell is roiding, he seems to be the only person who thinks that. Yet Carnivore's favourite fighter is a confessed roider.

carnivore is a cocksmoker...end of thread\

Comment

Vitali only used it ONCE to heal an INJURY in the AMATUERS. In his professional career, Vitali has been tested routinely and has always been clean.

Shane Mosley, James Toney, Roy Jones Jr, Evander Holyfield, etc all used steroids in the PROS in big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
            Vitali only used it ONCE to heal an INJURY in the AMATUERS. In his professional career, Vitali has been tested routinely and has always been clean.

Shane Mosley, James Toney, Roy Jones Jr, Evander Holyfield, etc all used steroids in the PROS in big fights.
            Your hero is a cheater

deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
              Your hero is a cheater

deal with it
              There's a lot of irony in you posting this.

Comment

How do you know he only used it once? He got caught once.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  There's a lot of irony in you posting this.
                  I know

... but atleast i admit that my heroes are cheaters!

Comment

We've established that I don't have alts. Also, i have started more threads about you as I can't respond in your threads as you have me on ignore.

What about the alt you created where you posted a photo of me from 2005 where I was on the monument in London? An alt that got banned by the way.

Comment

Shane Mosley never failed a drug test so it shows you that if you are smart enough and use the right stuff, you can beat Boxing's drug tests...even Olympics...which is sad when you think about it. Just don't let your dealer get caught.

I don't remember reading Evander failing a test despite being "speculated" to have used.

Both Richard Hall and Jones Jr. failed the same test for their fight. And that was just Once, just like Vitali. And the only thing you have with them was a confirmation by ESPN that they failed for a pro-hormone that was sold legally which odd enough I remember reading Andro was created by the Balco chemist. Now if that was complete truth...don't know. Either way, they are suspect just like all of the athletes in the modern era. They had elevated T-levels.

Toney: Steroid user although he gave the same excuse: coming back from an injury.
                      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 03-29-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X