Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha a thread full of idiotic comments whats new

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• The Amerikan obsession with ****** scum like Bron-Bron you'd think would be old hat by now, but pieces of **** like this guy and Chris Brown generate clicks on Internet sites, so that's all many people care about, the so-called "urban demographic" (ie. ****** ****).

HBO knows who they are marketing Bron-Bron to, and so this kind of thing with the old lady is not a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        If all charges were dropped then why are we even discussing this?
        So because the charges were drop we shouldn't talk about it and we should never bring it up again. Funny because with certain fighter he gets accused of taking something with no proof and that group of people seem to talk about it evey chance they get. Hmmm double standard here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If all charges were dropped then why are we even discussing this?
          Who cares the chages were dropped or not? He still did it!

You cant say anything smart can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
            Yeah all of us are saints aren't we.......
            Um I sure aint never rob from a old grandma before. Maybe u have?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              Yeah, beating up an old lady and stealing her purse, it's so 2010, maaaaan.
              Bumping it so you have something to complain about is so highschool, more like it, especially for girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                Bumping it so you have something to complain about is so highschool, more like it, especially for girls.
                High school is two words.

I'll bet you were vandalizing grannies in high school, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  The Amerikan obsession with ****** scum like Bron-Bron you'd think would be old hat by now, but pieces of **** like this guy and Chris Brown generate clicks on Internet sites, so that's all many people care about, the so-called "urban demographic" (ie. ****** ****).

HBO knows who they are marketing Bron-Bron to, and so this kind of thing with the old lady is not a problem.
                  It's the culture man, it's the reason the youth is accepting guys who hit on females, rob old ladies and it's ok as long as you have money or are talented.

Then idiots like Broner ask why he isn't accepted in the mainstream. Answering questions on national tv like "Same **** different toilet". He has the mentality of a 12 year old.

Comment

• Broner could be caught on camera knocking her out and his ******ed fan boys would still defend it

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      chrages can be dropped from a case for a myriad of reasons. he can be innocent, yes, but the fact that the charges were dropped doesn't necessarily include that.

he could have asked for, and been given a "continuance without a finding," for example. this is a process by which a person "admits to sufficient facts" in the case, and accepts a lesser punishment on those grounds. it is not a guilty plea. if you pass a probationary period without incident you will have the charges dropped. it's usually only given to a younger defender, and it's usually only given once. i've never heard of it for a robbery charge, though. when you rob somebody you generally go to jail for a long time. perhaps goldenboy's guys worked some magic, but i tend to think that the facts in the case didn't lend themselves to proving that broner was involved in the robbery.

additionally, if there was an error the the prosecution's procedure, they would be forced to drop the charges. if there's a locker with the purse with broner's fingerprints on it, and it is lost, then the charges against broner would have to be dropped. believe it or not, stuff like this does happen, and if you have a good lawyer and he knows about it he can easily get the case dismissed.

i heard an interview where broner said he was aquitted, though, which is different.

who knows
                      one thing is for sure, if your name even comes up in this sort of situation you are hanging out with the wrong people, and in the wrong area.

if he really punched an old woman i have no sympathy for him. i tend to doubt that he did, though. he'd be facing a lot more than a robbery charge. he's a professional boxer. he would have really hurt her if he tried.
                      Good post. I also mentioned how charges can be dropped for a variety of reasons in an earlier post. The most common would be that the prosecutor doesn't feel he has enough evidence to pursue the case. One scenario might be that the victim, an old woman, wasn't able to identify her assailants with certainty. A purse snatching would happen very quickly, and if she was punched in the face, she would probably be terribly disoriented and find it difficult to positively I.D. her assailants. Just because the case was dropped doesn't mean Broner and his accomplice didn't commit the crime, although I agree that we can't be certain he did what he was accused of.

From what I've seen, N.E., the case was dropped, not that Broner was acquitted. An acquittal would mean the case went to trial. I haven't read any article that mentions an "acquittal." Whatever the case may be, from what I've read, this was at least Broner's second arrest for robbery. It's tough not to believe the kid isn't inclined towards forceful theft at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X