No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Turning $40 to $40,000 would certainly change anyone's mind.
    lmao

That would be tampering with a witness, however, which would compound Broner's problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
      What part of charges dropped do you noobs not understand?
      uh ohhh... attention whore ..... needs attention.

What part of hit an old lady in the face dont you understand...:WORD:

Comment

what a ******.....

Comment

• why isn't frank ducketts and el*** banned yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            The charges were dropped, so the case almost certainly never made it to trial. Usually, charges are dropped by either the victim or the prosecutor, long before the case threatens to go to trial. There are several possibilities why a case might be dropped: lack of evidence, victim's change of heart, etc.
            gotcha.................

very little evidence on the internet of this..............

I'll be looking for more information..........

Comment

I bet you think OJ was innocent the first time around too right? I mean the charges were dropped so that means he didn't kill his wife right?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                gotcha.................

very little evidence on the internet of this..............

I'll be looking for more information..........
                Here's a previous post I made on the subject:

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                It often happens that the victim of a crime is too shocked to make the positive identification of an assailant. In this particular case, there was a purse snatch involving an old woman who was punched in the face. The nature of the crime is fast, so the images can be fleeting and blurry. Further, since the woman was punched in the face, she might reasonably be expected to be dazed. The age of the victim complicates the issue. Another thing to consider is whether it was dark or light when the incident occurred.

Any number of factors might make someone the focus of an investigation. Likewise, any number of factors might conspire to collapse a case. My personal vibe is that, this case, along with Broner's previous arrest for a similar charge, make him difficult to view in a positive light.

Comment

• Why was this thread brought up anyway, lmao?

Comment

• Is it anger? Does Broner really anger you clowns to the point that people stopped talking about Matthysse, lmao? Pacquiao is out of the spot.

Just for the record. What gives? I just want to know before I stop degenerating myself in this thread, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T.
                      Mainly to laugh at Broner fans trying to defend this savage act.
                      Were you satisfied, lmao? You don't seem to be laughing. People are laughing at you. Well except for the other 3 tards who are on your side.

Comment

Working...
                      X