Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Facing a Robbery Charge in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're linking a mobile version of youtube right? Your links don't even work.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post

You know you're linking a mobile version of youtube right? Your links don't even work.

Comment

• finding out more details

"adrian punched a old lady in the mouth"

my problem with this is............how did he get off? (he didn't even do any community service. from my understanding?)

he was was up against a female judge that let him go scott free.

this is why i want to see what actually happened in court...........

Comment

• I need that Maidana Matthysse amateur video, lmao!

Comment

• Log out dummy! :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              finding out more details

"adrian punched a old lady in the mouth"

my problem with this is............how did he get off? (he didn't even do any community service. from my understanding?)

he was was up against a female judge that let him go scott free.

this is why i want to see what actually happened in court...........

Good lawyers. Goldenboy had just signed him, maybe they hooked him up with a good attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                I need that Maidana Matthysse amateur video, lmao!
                you need mental help :AYWOoD:

Comment

• First it was Margarito, then it was Pacquiao. Next is Matthysse. When he fights Broner, he won't have a 20 lb weight advantage. The ass kicking is coming soon. Maidana started it, and Broner will finish it.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Good lawyers. Goldenboy had just signed him, maybe they hooked him up with a good attorney.
                    with good lawyers, millions of dollars, & even a backing power such as golden boy you're still gonna get community service (maybe 12 months of it) thats at the very least for punching a woman & stealing her purse. (we don't even want to talk about what a female judge will do to you)

btw broner didn't really have any money at that time.

the jury & judge let broner go scott free........thats why i want to know what happened in that court room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      First it was Margarito, then it was Pacquiao. Next is Matthysse. When he fights Broner, he won't have a 20 lb weight advantage. The ass kicking is coming soon. Maidana started it, and Broner will finish it.

And if that don't work it's back to snatching purses and assaulting elderly women.

Comment

Working...
                      X