Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Joe Calzaghe Cause A Prime 1994/2002 Roy Jones Jr, Any Sort Of Trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Joe Calzaghe Cause A Prime 1994/2002 Roy Jones Jr, Any Sort Of Trouble?

Lets say 2008 version of Calzaghe faces a prime focused Roy Jones Jr.

Does he pose him any threats?

No none at all he would have koed him in his prime Roys was a different fighter back then.

Comment

Helllllll noooo.

Comment

I think a prime Roy Jones beats Clazaghe. He beats just about anybody id say.

Comment

This dosen't really need to be discussed.

Comment

No. Why is this even being asked?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              This dosen't really need to be discussed.
              Originally posted by horge View Post

No. Why is this even being asked?
              Well lets not forget, Southpaw Erich Harding did cause prime roy, a few problems and calzaghe was better than harding.

Comment

Roy is 1 of my fav all time fighters, but after finding out he tested positive 4 roids after the Richard Hall fight it put a big question mark over his career 4 me, which was dissapointing coz hes a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                  I think a prime Roy Jones beats Clazaghe. He beats just about anybody id say.
                  Roy Jones could have beaten just about anybody with one hand behind his back like his father use to do him. Whats sad is that that same habit that was once his gift is now his curse b/c he keeps that damn left hand too low for someone his age and it does nothing but invite a sharp right hand to his already brittle skull. When Jones fought Calzaghe it was tough watching him actually think and act like he still had it, What I can give Calzaghe credit for is that I think he knew he could have seriously hurt Roy but he just played with him.

Comment

Trouble? Sure, but he loses for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X