No announcement yet.

Interview w/ Roy Jones (1996)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadMagick
    What makes Collins so much more credible, other than he's a Brit?
    Firstly, Collins isn't a Brit.

Seconly, more credible than who?

Comment

Just edited in a pic of Jones as IBF Middleweight champion for the kids who don't know what he used to look like.

Comment

As always,

You're obvious inner insecurities about Eubank are what drives you to spam like this.

I don't care what you post, or what anyone else said 10 years ago.

I read an interview with Calazaghe right after Jones defeated Ruiz where Calzage admitted he never had any true interest in fighting Jones, admitted he would have lost, and callled Jones the best fighter on the planet.

And of course, Jones loses to Tarver, and Calzaghe starts running his mouth.

It's funny how Calzaghe has never left the UK to fight in the US agaisnt even a mild threat, yet we're somehow supposed to believe a Lt Heavyweight Roy Jones who was universally recognized as the best fighter in the world was 'ducking' Calzaghe.

I don't know why everyone doesn't ignore this fool.

It's becomming more and more obvious that this clown is in fact Eubank himself.

Everyone here knows your motivation, and your spam is tiresome and played out.

Comment

Juy is a scumbag, he has over 1,000 posts about Eubank and Jones. I honestly believe that Juy is Eubank himself or a borderline ****sexual with the way he is stalking a fighter that is retired. This is 2005, not 1995, make posts about fighters now, not points about fights that did not happen or never did happen. This guy is a serious troll, day after day or anti-Jones posts or posts about how he ducked Eubank...WHO CARES.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozo_no_no
            As always,

You're obvious inner insecurities about Eubank are what drives you to spam like this.

I read an interview with Calazaghe right after Jones defeated Ruiz where Calzage admitted he never had any true interest in fighting Jones, admitted he would have lost, and callled Jones the best fighter on the planet.

It's funny how Calzaghe has never left the UK to fight in the US agaisnt even a mild threat, yet we're somehow supposed to believe a Lt Heavyweight Roy Jones who was universally recognized as the best fighter in the world was 'ducking' Calzaghe.

Calzaghe who pulled out of three dates with Glen Johnson.

Comment

Im sure Calzaghe never said that Jones would definately beat him ... could you post the whole quote please and make it accurate

Comment

Nice interview by the way!

Comment

'BIGPOPPAPUMP' is a guy called Tim, a notorious troll from other boards who spams other boards with his anti-UK drivel and derangedness. Go away Timmy boy, your not fooling anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bozo_no_no
                    As always,

Oh no, not you again.

Will you stop stalking me on this board please? Seriously, can't you just piss off?

Who has the blue bar and who has the red bar? Huh?

Comment

Tiger, the Bozo guy's bull****ting mate so take it with a pinch of salt.

"I'll never fight Joe Calzaghe cos' he's too dangerous, he's fast, powerful, hungry, and he's unbeaten. I can make easier money fighting easier fighters." - Roy Jones Jr's interview after the Glen Kelly fight

Comment

Working...
                      X