Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think the water that mde dirrell slip was poured on purpose?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who ever started this thread needs to stop with the crap threads honestly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
      vineers or however you spell that
      It's called teeth whitening. It costs like $500.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
        go with the flow..
        i agree.......

Comment

lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UKBoxingFanatic View Post
            yes no??

i think it is racist if you do. i wouldn't.
            wow dude, i think you have a future in journalism, or at least if anyone needs to ask a truly dumb f'in question, they know who to call.

You ask some one a question, then you pre criticize before they answer, or state their opinion as to why or why not.

genius.

Comment

His teeth have always looked like that. He has been in the public eye since the olympics, if he got new teeth the entire world would have noticed.

And to point out the obvious but politically uncorrect... hes black so his teeth will look whiter than they are.

If you want to see teeth whitening gone horribly wrong look at that announcer on showtime. Not Al Bernstein, the other guy with glasses, forget his name but hes got some super white bleached teeth.

Comment

No. I wouldn't want him to be around me or any male members of my family, but i would still respect his boxing skills. I could careless about what any athletes do outside of their respective sports as long as what they do is legal and appropriate, that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBoxingFanatic View Post
                  lets say you guys are partying. mates night out.. and you guys go back to the hotel and your fav fighter is incredibly drunk and he touches you in the wrong place then says no ****. would say 'nah it cool" even thought ur freaked out?

would you forgive him the morning after and act like its all cool? or would you lose a lot of respect for him?
                  Find the nearest closet and come out already.

Comment

Are you Elliesaeckbach trying to make a bad name for UK fans?

Comment

Is he a pitcher or a catcher?

Comment

Working...
                      X