He's Far From Perfect But I'm A Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red October View Post
    it's not jealousy. jealous of what?

i hated the guy before he even won anything.

i seriously thought that ***** would never win a title.

how was i suppose to know the league would become so dilluted in his prime?

that guy was like lebron. so overrated without accomplishing anything.

he got so much hype when there was guys in the league like magic and bird who were superior
    Now this I agree with.

But he backed it up by eventually winning regardless whether you thought less of the league at that point.

I'm not going to argue about the Celtics and Lakers getting old. The Pistons were still a force so that's legit if that's even an argument.

He could only perform against players in front of him. Those who were gone or past it, there's nothing he could do about that.

Since there is really no way for us to really find out whether the best Bulls team could beat the best Lakers and Celtics teams, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Btw, that jealousy comment was just a joke.

Comment

LMFAO

jordan was just more athletic and put up better stats.

johnson was a superior basketball player. he could have put up better numbers than jordan. he just didn't care about stats.

42 points , 15 rebounds , 7 assists , 3 steals in the nba finals his ROOKIE SEASON , homie. better than anything jordan's stat padding , ball hog ass has ever done.

like i said jordan was like overrated lebron.
      He himself bows down to the great 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        An old, shot Miller and the Pacers, who were past it and outgunned. If that was the pacers from 96 it would have been a 4 game sweep for Indy.
        homie , you guys got booted in the 1st round in 1995-1996.

unless you're talking about 1996-1997 pacers that didn't even make the playoffs.

Comment

jordan MIGHT be better than kobe.

kobe is close though AND he played for a better franchise.
          The Lakers are the Cadillac of sports franchises.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Ok, how about for every other damn title, awards, stats across the board ect?
          Kobe had to share the ball w/ one of the biggest scorers in history for most of his career.

Jordan didn't have to share w/ anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            Now this I agree with.

But he backed it up by eventually winning regardless whether you thought less of the league at that point.

I'm not going to argue about the Celtics and Lakers getting old. The Pistons were still a force so that's legit if that's even an argument.

He could only perform against players in front of him. Those who were gone or past it, there's nothing he could do about that.

Since there is really no way for us to really find out whether the best Bulls team could beat the best Lakers and Celtics teams, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Btw, that jealousy comment was just a joke.
            yes jordan proved himself later on.

he deserves his accolades , maybe not all of it but at least some.

but the jordan of the 80's was so hyped it was sickening.

i remember he had a commercial with bird where they were playing horse shooting from like all over the place.

LMFAO he can't even beat bird in a free throw shooting contest let alone horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

Kobe had to share the ball w/ one of the biggest scorers in history for most of his career.

Jordan was never a number two, Kobe was.

Comment

LMFAO

jordan was just more athletic and put up better stats.

johnson was a superior basketball player. he could have put up better numbers than jordan. he just didn't care about stats.

42 points , 15 rebounds , 7 assists , 3 steals in the nba finals his ROOKIE SEASON , homie. better than anything jordan's stat padding , ball hog ass has ever done.

like i said jordan was like overrated lebron.
                Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

Jordan let Pippen go off quite a bit..

Comment

yes jordan proved himself later on.

he deserves his accolades , maybe not all of it but at least some.

but the jordan of the 80's was so hyped it was sickening.

i remember he had a commercial with bird where they were playing horse shooting from like all over the place.

LMFAO he can't even beat bird in a free throw shooting contest let alone horse.
                  Yup.

I already liked him back then and even I thought he was over hyped.

It was all Bird and Magic at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                    a role player for the lakers is more known than a star of the pacers.

true story.

i bet you more people know who sasha vujacic is than danny granger.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      Yup.

I already liked him back then and even I thought he was over hyped.

It was all Bird and Magic at that point.
                      i remember in elementary and junior high...... everytime someone at my school would wear brand new jordans i would stomp on that **** with my british knights , reebok pumps and l.a. gear.

not so bad for the black jordans , messed up the white jordans though.

Comment

Working...
                      X