Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You People Realize The Severity Of Being Knocked Out Cold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You People Realize The Severity Of Being Knocked Out Cold?

It is a well known fact amongst boxing experts that after suffering a severe knockout where you're knocked unconscious, that a fighter is never the same. You lose something that can never be replaced. Sometimes it's a mental edge, but most times your timing is never the same, your reaction time may suffer, and in some cases permanent brain damage is inevitable. It's unfortunate what happened to Direll last night and hopefully this is not the case with him. It really should not come as a surprise to me that so many posters would be so ignorant as well as heartless with some of their comments. Saying things likes they loved seeing Direll "stretched on the canvass" and taking this situation lightly. Hopefully he recovers with no ill affects and goes on to have a great career; Time will only tell. As far as all you posters who can't man up to the fact that Arthur Abraham was facing his 1st loss and was being outboxed for 11 rounds you need to face the truth. I know it's tough to see your fighter lose, but it happens. These conspiracy theories that AA was eventually going to win are unfounded and need to end already. The got outboxed, and was exposed in the end. As for Direll, hopefully he makes a full recovery.

God post mate! Dirrell showed what he can do yesterday!
    Impressive performance! kniocking abraham down wow!

Comment

Very good post. Bear in mind though that a lot of these people making fun of Dirrell are internet *******, like Carnivore and Steelhammer2010 who sit behind their computers and try to be tough when in reality they are social losers, most likely with large collections of stamps.

Comment

Well I guess first you'd have to be naive enough to think Dirrell was actually knocked out cold.

Comment

Good post. Abraham was getting to him, but Dirrell had dominated the fight up to that point and what happened in the end was sickening.

Comment

Great post, people on here need to look at the bigger picture and not small things like the ref missed a knockdown or something like that. Hopefully Dirrell is okay because he clearly was dazed as soon as he got up.

Comment

whilst i was really hoping dirrell would get ko'd he didnt deserve that last night the way it happend. im not a fan of his style but can see why he is good and what he brings (not blind) but even still i didnt think he deserved that and i only hope it's not effected him upstairs...i doubt he will be the same after being brutally ko'd like that, it will give his opponents an edge and leave him slightly exposed and self doubting....real shame and abraham should admit he was wrong in what he did, but i dont hold my breath, they want a rematch and in that rematch i'll go as far as saying dirrell gets ko'd again but legitimally this time

Comment

Working...
              X