Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's take a look at the "flush bomb" that landed (GIF's)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That punch did not look very hard at all. But he clearly hit him when he was down.
    Whether it was a hard punch or not, it was still 100% flush. Usually fighters are on the move and the punches don't do as much damage, but when you are standing still with your chin open you take the complete damage. That's why they call it one punch KO power.

Comment

What's really bugging me is how Dirrell was ' out cold ' after Abraham hit him. If you get sparked out, your out before you hit the floor. Dirrell wasn't, he had time to put his glove up and roll around on the floor.

Just watch the gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by Đemise View Post
        What's really bugging me is how Dirrell was ' out cold ' after Abraham hit him. If you get sparked out, your out before you hit the floor. Dirrell wasn't, he had time to put his glove up and roll around on the floor.

Just watch the gifs.
        gerald mcclellan wasn't hurt, he had the time to stand up, walk to his corner and pass out

just watch the fight

Comment

What do you mean, it was the location. That punch hit him right on the chin, that **** separates you from your senses.

Glancing blow my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            gerald mcclellan wasn't hurt, he had the time to stand up, walk to his corner and pass out

just watch the fight
            He passed out, Dirrell did not. He was rolling around on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It doesn't matter, there's still no difference between being punched on the deck and being punched on your feet if the punch is clean and unblocked. You're more likely to get hit with a clean unblocked punch on the ground, but Dirrell had been hit with clean unblocked punches harder than that when on his feet and managed to continue.

There isn't some magical reason why you are more vulnerable on the ground than on your feet you know.
              You are being stupid. You know you can't turn with a punch you don't see, especially on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                if you lokk at the replay in real time it was approx. 3 seconds from punch to fall. so for me there was no delayed reaction. and his confusion was no act he thought he lost.
                I believe I timed the time he was hit to the time he fell to the canvas-it was around 2 seconds on a watch.I'll watch it again,but I am pretty sure...
                Last edited by damned1974; 03-28-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

It was a clean punch and a DQ causing one. Dirrell also milked the **** out of it and acted like he was about to die.

Comment

It barely landed but still should have been a DQ maybe but that has a hell of an acting job. He was faking convulsions and was aware the entire time they were checking him. I think he acted the part IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X