Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"King" Arthur Abraham Supporters Unite!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "King" Arthur Abraham Supporters Unite!!!!!!

Please, Arthur Abraham fans come join me in support of this courageous, oustanding fighter and true gentleman.

We all know Dirrell was faking---he can be the next Denzel Washington--just look at the replay---he paused, looked for the referee Laurence Cole then started to fall down...and what's worse, he had the nerve to act like Jermain Taylor when AA knocked his ass out...

It's great that AA, after all the low blows by Dirrell, was able to concentrate and remove all the distractions like the crowd and just went for the kill---it's unfortunate due to Dirrell's thespian act that the last crushing blow was because Dirrell suddenly slipped causing AA to react and reach down--which resulted in the illegal blow.....SHAME ON YOU DIRRELL...and I'm from Michigan. You should show more heart like Arthur and man up.

So AA fans let's not be disappointed because we ALL know who the true winner is and let us continue to support KING ARTHUR ABRAHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rao007; 03-28-2010, 01:48 AM.

LOLOLOL Just as expected. No one really cares now. No 0, no one cares. This is the great fans some fighters have. People are busy trying to stop the tournament, accuse Dirrell of acting and using "Abraham WOULD have won if" theories... None of this is really surprising.

Comment

at this thread and at AA

Comment

Dirrell was definitely acting. Only idiots would deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
          Dirrell was definitely acting. Only idiots would deny it.
          He indeed was.

Are people really so stupid to fall for Dirrell's act, or are they all just Dirrell nuthuggers?

Comment

You can't be one dimensional in the Matrix.

Thanks to AA getting outboxed, not throwing any punches, and DQing himself, I won a parlay with Dirrell and Guzman. Go AA.

Comment

Still a fan, he just shouldn't have thrown that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                Please, Arthur Abraham fans come join me in support of this courageous, oustanding fighter and true gentleman.

We all know Dirrell was faking---he can be the next Denzel Washington--just look at the replay---he paused, looked for the referee Laurence Cole then started to fall down...and what's worse, he had the nerve to act like Jermain Taylor when AA knocked his ass out...

It's great that AA, after all the low blows by Dirrell, was able to concentrate and remove all the distractions like the crowd and just went for the kill---it's unfortunate due to Dirrell's thespian act that the last crushing blow was because Dirrell suddenly slipped causing AA to react and reach down--which resulted in the illegal blow.....SHAME ON YOU DIRRELL...and I'm from Michigan. You should show more heart like Arthur and man up.

So AA fans let's not be disappointed because we ALL know who the true winner is and let us continue to support KING ARTHUR ABRAHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Great post!

As far as I'm concerned Abraham is still undefeated.

Comment

The King has ensnared another slave for his throne. Froch is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    He indeed was.

Are people really so stupid to fall for Dirrell's act, or are they all just Dirrell nuthuggers?
                    Can you be a bigger *****? Damn, it must be true what that piggy guy says about you.

Comment

Working...
                    X