Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign here if you think Dirrell was acting and wasn't really hurt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign here if you think Dirrell was acting and wasn't really hurt!

I wanna line up all the biased ****s! Let's go!

I'll start the proceedings on behalf of a fellow, cherished poster, who we possibly may not see until the next Klit Bros fight!

1. WladsteelhammerOwns2k10
    2.???????

signing

Comment

Haven't posted on this forum in 3 years. I immediately headed to my computer room to see how many people were talking ****. I have $1000 on Dirrell to win $1700, I'm happy I won but that **** was the biggest acting job ever. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't think he took the easy way out is a ****ing ******. There are a lot of ******s on this site, that's why I left. Dirrell you should be ashamed. You were boxing the best fight of your life, something you really could have been proud of and taken momentum from instead you *****'d out. Can't wait until Ward KOs your punk ass........*****!

Comment

you gotta be a complete moron to think dirrell was faking it. He was having convulsions on the ground. He had no idea what was going on after. He was crying because he thought he actually lost the fight.

That was a shot perfectly to the chin on a man that was down. The only reason people think he was faking is because there was a delayed reaction, as if delayed reactions never happen in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
          I wanna line up all the biased ****s! Let's go!

I'll start the proceedings on behalf of a fellow, cherished poster, who we possibly may not see until the next Klit Bros fight!

1. WladsteelhammerOwns2k10
          2.???????
          how bout you let me hit you when your already down I promise you u'd blame me for having a ruined career!!! Even the great Roy Jones was disqualified and we were pissed then but you simply can not hit a man while he's down!!

Comment

Anyone who believes he was faking clearly hasn't taken an unanticipated and unguarded punch from a fully fledged professional boxing knock out artist.

Comment

I bet they thought Griffin was acting against Jones. I think Griffin also had blood in his nose. He also had a delayed reaction.

Boxers are great at taking punches they see coming but if you "sucker punch" anyone...even them...their ****ed.

Dirrell was even crying because he thought he lost. He asked if the speakers were on because I got the feeling he wanted to say sorry to everyone he lost. His team were telling him he won but he was confused. Even the Doctor was concerned.

There was no reason to act. He was winning the fight by a lot.

Comment

He definitely was acting.

I think the commentators knew, but they wanted Dirrell to win.

Comment

count me in

Comment

Originally posted by urdaddyinAZ View Post
                    Haven't posted on this forum in 3 years. I immediately headed to my computer room to see how many people were talking ****. I have $1000 on Dirrell to win $1700, I'm happy I won but that **** was the biggest acting job ever. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't think he took the easy way out is a ****ing ******. There are a lot of ******s on this site, that's why I left. Dirrell you should be ashamed. You were boxing the best fight of your life, something you really could have been proud of and taken momentum from instead you *****'d out. Can't wait until Ward KOs your punk ass........*****!
                    WOW you obviously don't know nothing about boxing, hitting a man while he's down is an automatic disqualification regardless if he was faking or not. Dirrell is very lucky to be breathing, Abraham is a devastating puncher who didn't need to do what he did but the poor man lost his cool and became frustrated. Dirrell prepared to get hit damn what was he suppose to do get up do a back flip and go on with the fight. Some people need to stay off this site

Comment

Working...
                    X