No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham vs. Andre Dirrell Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham vs. Andre Dirrell Results, Notes

Later tonight at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan, super middleweight Andre Dirrell (18-1, 13KOs) will challenge the Super Six tournament leader, undefeated punching-machine Arthur Abraham (31-0, 25KOs). Abraham returns from the brutal knockout of Jermain Taylor. Dirrell suffered a close points loss in the first round to ubeaten WBC champion Carl Froch. Abraham vs. Dirrell is the first fight in the second stage of the Super Six. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Later tonight at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan, super middleweight Andre Dirrell (18-1, 13KOs) will challenge the Super Six tournament leader, undefeated punching-machine Arthur Abraham (31-0, 25KOs). Abraham returns from the brutal knockout of Jermain Taylor. Dirrell suffered a close points loss in the first round to ubeaten WBC champion Carl Froch. Abraham vs. Dirrell is the first fight in the second stage of the Super Six. [Click Here To Read More]
    Dirrell by UD

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Dirrell by UD
      yer Dirrell to win by UD

Comment

Abraham and the rabbit

Dirrell will try to fight Abraham like pacquiao fought Cottley but it won't work the same way. Cottley didn't have the heart and only wanted to last 12 rds on his feet. Dirrell wants to win but just isn't equipped. Some think he beat Froch but clearly he ran and ran and ran and forfitted the fight (with me anyway) Dirrell is a good fighter but he just did not belong in this tournament...yet.... he wasn't ready. Abraham will be the tournament winner when it's all over. What else do you want to know?

Comment

How do I get some of that AmericanYeti money? This is like picking grapes!

Comment

I got Andre Dirrell by decision. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpristine View Post
              Dirrell will try to fight Abraham like pacquiao fought Cottley but it won't work the same way. Cottley didn't have the heart and only wanted to last 12 rds on his feet. Dirrell wants to win but just isn't equipped. Some think he beat Froch but clearly he ran and ran and ran and forfitted the fight (with me anyway) Dirrell is a good fighter but he just did not belong in this tournament...yet.... he wasn't ready. Abraham will be the tournament winner when it's all over. What else do you want to know?
              well your entitled to your opinion but dirrell might have ran against froch but he still landed a hell of a lot of punches and clearly won 8 rounds on my card and finished the stronger as well; abraham dont cut the ring as well as froch does but does have a better defense and is a harder puncher than froch but he gives up reach and size to andre dirrell also hand speed foot speed and boxing techinque i see dirrell winning a UD as he seems to of made the weight in a much easier fashion and he has the home court advantage in his favour

Comment

abraham by ko i dont have much points but ill gamble them

Comment

Originally posted by mrpristine View Post
                  I agree with some of the points here.

I want Dirrell to win the tournament

He's got all the assets.

But mentally I just don't think he's ready.

Comment

ROFL - check out that guy claiming a low blow when it was a great body shot that finished off a one sided fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X