Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate MMA compared to boxing, but it seems like my friends don't like boxing at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate MMA compared to boxing, but it seems like my friends don't like boxing at all.

And this is true with females too. I'm serious. I'm not trying to tear down boxing and pump up MMA because I like boxing a **** load better, but everytime I lurk in my facebook news wire I see everybody going nuts about the UFC, and I even feel left out because of it kinda. I mean, most good looking chicks that I went to high school with just gravitate towards MMA and don't ever mention **** about boxing. So while everybody is at a UFC party with naked bitches I'm stuck at the house all by my lonesome tommorrow night watching the HBO card and the Super Six. That's the point of this thread. I'm probably taking it to extremes by saying that every chick is a fan of those UFC meat heads and they get naked at the parties. But you get what I'm saying. As a boxing fan, I've gotta admit that MMA really is something that we gotta compete with.

LMAO Don't let Dana White read this.

Comment

Get new friends, I've converted all mine.

Comment

everyone seems to be excited about st pierre vs mir except me.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Get new friends, I've converted all mine.
          same here. Your boys iceat are not with girls. They are probably with **** wrestling around

Comment

people like what they like..both sports are entertaining,..i watch both..

Comment

Don't let Dana White read this? Well, fighters like Guzman and Dirrell help contribute to people turning away from a sport I'm such a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                And this is true with females too. I'm serious. I'm not trying to tear down boxing and pump up MMA because I like boxing a **** load better, but everytime I lurk in my facebook news wire I see everybody going nuts about the UFC, and I even feel left out because of it kinda. I mean, most good looking chicks that I went to high school with just gravitate towards MMA and don't ever mention **** about boxing. So while everybody is at a UFC party with naked bitches I'm stuck at the house all by my lonesome tommorrow night watching the HBO card and the Super Six. That's the point of this thread. I'm probably taking it to extremes by saying that every chick is a fan of those UFC meat heads and they get naked at the parties. But you get what I'm saying. As a boxing fan, I've gotta admit that MMA really is something that we gotta compete with.
                You know chicks that like MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Don't let Dana White read this? Well, fighters like Guzman and Dirrell help contribute to people turning away from a sport I'm such a fan of.
                  true. But atleast they are not putting there **** on guys asses

Comment

the reason why you feel left out is because you are an ignorant boxing nut hugger. you're so close minded that you wouldn't even give the sport a chance. grow the **** up

Comment

Working...
                    X