Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate MMA compared to boxing, but it seems like my friends don't like boxing at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times do you hear of a guy in MMA coming in nine pounds overweight?

Comment

MMA is fun to watch, I just like boxing better.

I don't see how ppl think of MMA and boxing as competing because they are not, they are two totally different things.

Now don't tell me "oh well they both have shows on Saturday night blaz'e fukin blah....", because by that logic its no more competition than anything else on at the same time or things that other ppl do on Saturday nights.

Comment

Pac fan is another UFC nuthugger who has joined boxingscene to hype that **** here!!! Dont you ****heads have your own sites!!!
        Last edited by BROOKLYN CESAR; 03-26-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Be a fan of both. I love any contact sport. Boxing, MMA, Football, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            MMA is fun to watch, I just like boxing better.

I don't see how ppl think of MMA and boxing as competing because they are not, they are two totally different things.

Now don't tell me "oh well they both have shows on Saturday night blaz'e fukin blah....", because by that logic its no more competition than anything else on at the same time or things that other ppl do on Saturday nights.
            As a non MMA fan, I kind of feel like I'm polluting the forums with a thread like this. This isn't really just about how the two sports compete with each other. It's about how it can actually affect your social life. If all of your friends are fans of MMA and you like boxing, it can cause a conflict of interest.

Comment

When I was in College, no chcks I knew talked about MMA. In fact no one talked about mma..

A few guys on the track team which I was on were into boxing. Not that I know if they watched it, but a few liked doing it.

I originally like MMA.. Then I for some reason started watching boxing highlights on YT, and I couldnt turn back to MMA. Not to mention, if you want to see a quality fight, you have to buy the PPV. Every big fight they have is on PPV.

Comment

MMA is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  As a non MMA fan, I kind of feel like I'm polluting the forums with a thread like this. This isn't really just about how the two sports compete with each other. It's about how it can actually affect your social life. If all of your friends are fans of MMA and you like boxing, it can cause a conflict of interest.
                  Well might I suggest you pull down the pants of your female friends who MMA fans and spank their bare bottoms in front of everyone......I bet that would teach them a lesson.

Either that or stop talking with ppl in the non e-world.

Comment

I can watch MMA just until the point when one man is down and waiting on the mat for the other fighter to do something. **** like that doesn't happen in boxing/kickboxing. Back up by the 10 count or you're out.

Real men fight standing up!

Comment

Also, the skill level of most MMA fighters is generally low, except in the wrestling department.

Jacks of all trades, masters of none.

There are exceptions though. Anderson Silva represents the sport well. Gives it credibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X