Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Rejects Request For Shumenov-Campillo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shumenov should be embarrassed not to give a rematch to Campillo. The WBA and big promoters never wanted Campillo as champion.
    They gave Shumenov two chances to win the title, both times giving Shumenov home town advantage. And Campillo beat him both times. They weren't satisfied, so they steal the title and give it to Shumenov and now he won't give Campillo a rematch. Big-time class on Shumenov's part.
    Really sad day for boxing. The WBA is a criminal organization that should be shut down

Comment

That sucks hard, Campillo took him to school I had it 9-3 for him in a clear win.

Comment

official: WBA - biggest ******s in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          Uzelkov is gonna bring it home for the Ukraine.
          Nice to see Uzelkov receive his title shot!

He scored a nice KO over Campillo, who tried to get up but his legs wouldn't co-operate so he stayed down for the 10 count.

Comment

Shumenov is hot garbage. :down:

Dude was LUCKY to have won the belt. That was a terrible decision. TERRIBLE.

Comment

OH GOD! Finally, a guy from my hometown will be able to fight for the world championship!!!

The situation in the WBA is interesting as always - Uzelkov kayoed Campillo several years ago, and didn`t manage to get a shot at the title until now...

I just hope Uzelkov will be in shape - I`ve seen him couple of times - the guy is around 200lbs between the fights...

Comment

his kinda **** makes u want to give up on boxing **** shumenov

Comment

**** the WBA and **** Shumenov aswell. this just shows what you can do when you come from money. If I lost like that I would'nt want the belt. Crooked **** going on here.

Comment

What point was there to another fight?Campillo's style and also his overall better skills will always make him a clear winner over Shumenov who hasn't improved at all since the first time they fought.

Fighting him again Campillo would win clearly just like the first 2 times but it wouldn't give him a big dent in the division other than a paper belt.
                    He's better off fighting somebody else.

Comment

The WBA is actually so much worse than the other three put together.

Regular champions and super champions.
                      Ruiz getting unlimited title shots.
                      Usually their champion in the division is the one that makes you scratch your head and wonder why (Felix Sturm compared to Pavlik/Abraham).
                      Valuev champion, Chagaev champion in recess.
                      Not approving Klitschko-Chagaev as a title fight.
                      And **** like this.

Seriously, **** the WBA. It would be awesome to actually get a protest going to have people stop recognizing the WBA and its champions. If we could make that one organization go away, the sport would be so much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X