No announcement yet.

Pictures: Weigh In Dirrell-Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    abraham is blatantly white...armenians refer to themselves as white and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      and your shaking your head because????

If you think that armenians are black then you are a moron..armenians are white caucasion...but like italians often have dark hair etc..

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        WTF is with the sideways portrait tattoo?
        I'm a dirrell fan and I hope he wins, but the OBVIOUS reply to this statement is "it's because after abraham knocks him out it will be right side up"

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          Nah.

He's black.
          heres all about armenians..where on earth does it say they are black you numpty???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia...etic_relations

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I'm a dirrell fan and I hope he wins, but the OBVIOUS reply to this statement is "it's because after abraham knocks him out it will be right side up"

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
              direll looks in alot better shape i remember the froch fight his body looked weak as hell thats why froch threw him around like a whore....50-50 fight im picking dirrell maybe even by ko....
              Dirrell by KO? I think that's the least likely outcome. Dirrell wins by hometown decision or gets starched.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Arthur isnt exactly a "white guy" himself.
                Isn't Arthur white?

I guess im color blind then...

Comment

If you think that armenians are black then you are a moron..armenians are white caucasion...but like italians often have dark hair etc..
                  I don't want Abe to be black!!.....I found it funny that you would mention his ethnic origin like it means anything.....and I shook my head because the ACTIONS of a man can interpret his thoughts.....by you mentioning he was white that says alot.....just sayin'!!

Comment

You're butthurt because someone said Arthur isn't a "white boy" ?

He sure doesn't look like someone from England...

Comment

500k on Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X