No announcement yet.

You guys have to stop with this..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    i agree with your OP. it almost makes too much sense for NSB.
    but do you think this fight deserves to be on PPV?
    Hell no. They're depending too much on the Mexican fanbase that they're making it a PPV but I don't think many people will be interested. JMM has always been more of a hardcore boxing fans fighter, A lot of casual boxing fans don't follow him. It's pathetic since he's one of the best fighters of the decade but oh well...
    This should've been on HBO Championship Boxing like last time.

Comment

first fight was good but since then juan diaz has looked like **** and should have two losses to malignaggi and its not like the first fights outcome was in question marquez kod diaz and then to top it off to put this **** on ppv **** that

Comment

i doubt khan face floyd..so i give JMM props..for lasting 12 rounds..

JMM needs to face valero..and KO that wife beater..

Comment

Real talk here is the run down on JMM

He has had a hall of fame career and has taken risk most fighters would never take. He was holding out for a mega fight with Ricky Hatton, which is why he turned down Khan, and since Ricky is bull****ting, he is going for a fight against another elite LW in Juan Diaz. 135 is already a lil too much and Marquez isn't going above that unless it's for a huge payday and a fight that enhances his legacy. Unfortunately Khan isn't either of those....so can we stop with the bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            floyd is the most known and criticized ducker of our time...do we have to ignore that too?.
            We ignore that you're the biggest nuthugging, fan boy on this site. So I guess anything's possible.

Comment

I guess I can't really argue the PPV. It will probably draw 3-400k..

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Real talk here is the run down on JMM

He has had a hall of fame career and has taken risk most fighters would never take. He was holding out for a mega fight with Ricky Hatton, which is why he turned down Khan, and since Ricky is bull****ting, he is going for a fight against another elite LW in Juan Diaz. 135 is already a lil too much and Marquez isn't going above that unless it's for a huge payday and a fight that enhances his legacy. Unfortunately Khan isn't either of those....so can we stop with the bull****.
                That's very well said. **** I still can't believe Golden Boy was offering Khan more money than JMM! **** pisses me off everyday...

Comment

He did the right thing, business wise. He made his biggest payday fighting Floyd, why should he settle for less after that fight, he deserved to get more.

Comment

I come to Boxingscene every now & then and this is the first post I see. Are people on the boards actually implying that JMM is ducking Amir Khan after he fought Pacquiao (twice) and Mayweather?!

Comment

There have been worse rematches.

Comment

Working...
                      X