Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for: Andre Dirrell or Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I wait til mid way through to vote? I am really impartial, I just want to see a good fight.

Comment

I like both fighters, and I'll be very happy with a win for either.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I'm not asking who you think will win...

Who do you WANT to see win?
        Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
        andre abraham
        Originally posted by braddman View Post
        Although I feel Dirrell beat Froch by running and pot shotting, I hope Abraham knocks him the **** out.
        come on dirrell !!!!!!!

Comment

I support my fellow Americans! Go Dirrel!

Comment

Arthur Abraham because he resembles a white man more than Dirrel does...

Comment

i dunno about you guys, but im hating on both.

nothing pelsonal.

if dirrell returns with that rubbish spoiling style of literally running so not to get hit, then i will be rooting for abraham. if he actually uses the proper boxing technique of avoiding punches then im rooting for a great fight.

but i doubt it.

Comment

You can fire up the Andre Dirrell ****wagon right now, it's in for a capacity ride.

Tomorrow night people will be asking where he would be at on the p4p list if he wouldn't have been robbed against Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  You can fire up the Andre Dirrell ****wagon right now, it's in for a capacity ride.

Tomorrow night people will be asking where he would be at on the p4p list if he wouldn't have been robbed against Froch.
                  Dirrell may win by running all fight and potshotting a little bit each round, like he did against Curtis Stevens, but I bet he won't impress many people.

HBO's Harold Lederman referred to Dirrell-Stevens as "...the worst fight I've ever seen."

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1200020

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    Dirrell may win by running all fight and potshotting a little bit each round, like he did against Curtis Stevens, but I bet he won't impress many people.
                    I've talked to Andre several times the past 3 days and I can tell you that is not how it is gonna happen.

He knows that not only is this a winnable fight, but he knows Abraham presents a style where the opportunity is there to make himself look great.

His back is against the wall and he is fighting in front of his family and friends. The intangibles are ever so important in this fight.

PS... If ever a guy was ****ing a hot broad it's Kalle Sauerland.. no surprise there but I sat behind his gf (or wife) at the weigh in and she's a perfect ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      I've talked to Andre several times the past 3 days and I can tell you that is not how it is gonna happen.

He knows that not only is this a winnable fight, but he knows Abraham presents a style where the opportunity is there to make himself look great.

His back is against the wall and he is fighting in front of his family and friends. The intangibles are ever so important in this fight.

PS... If ever a guy was ****ing a hot broad it's Kalle Sauerland.. no surprise there but I sat behind his gf (or wife) at the weigh in and she's a perfect ten.
                      Prove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X