No announcement yet.

If David Haye was American, them fat Americans would be hyping him non-stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Khan is the truth surely? Those two get plenty of hype.

very true, also if Pacquiao was an American...can you imagine?
    Americans luv Pac for sure already but he fights a lot in America sure the Americans route for whoever looks good and exciting we not big fans of a lot of foreign fighters cause they scared to come to US and fight or somethan

Comment

If Amir Khan was American/Mexican, I still wouldn't give a **** about him.

Comment

I agree, just look how hyped Areolla was

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Chambers is a far better HW than Haye and I haven't heard americans overhyping him, like most british do with Haye.
          Yeah...Eddie is fat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              cause we free to do as we choose and can so whatever i dont wanna b fat but hey its their life aint hurten me..guess u've been sat on dunno and well ok the american Heavyweights may suck right now no biggie when Tyson and Ali and those guys were ruling what foreigner was soo gr8?
              lol @ people thinking that America is the most free nation of the world. get your facts straight. A lot of countries in Europe are more free then US. and lol Ali and Tyson are the most patriotic boxers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Bradley and Alexander are the truth man. And theyre not getting that much hype. I like Haye. The US wish they had a boxer as fit, talented and charismatic as him but they don't.
                  So now it all makes sense, you are into guys that have ripped bodies.

Comment

I kinda agree with what the TS is saying. I mean look at Jeff Lacy lol.

Comment

If Haye was american, he'd have already gotten a title shot and gotten crushed.

Comment

Working...
                      X