Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    wazaa is right, look how they've hyped up journeymen Bradley and Alexander

Haye would be a God in America, the new Ali
    wazaa is right but are you kidding me? A Hatton fan daring to call Bradley and Alexander journeymen? LMAO, it'd be like a Paulie fan calling JMM featherfisted.
    Bradley and Alexander are both top notch fighters, i think Bradley could give a hard time to both P4P kings: Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Haye is a beast, but don't be too hard on the Americans. They have a lot of great fighters. Just not in the HW division.
      Ali and Tyson are my favorite heavyweight boxers of all time. Too bad them Americans can't lay down the fast food anymore otherwise we would surely have another great heavyweight. No lie.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        lol @ people thinking that America is the most free nation of the world. get your facts straight. A lot of countries in Europe are more free then US. and lol Ali and Tyson are the most patriotic boxers
        I agree with the bold and underlined i dont think for a bit we are free but technically we are...and well u still aint answered my ? who until NOW foreign wise....has been known as a legend Heavyweight outside of the US? dont dodge the? u have the answer apparently or u wouldnt have started the thread

Comment

Ricky Fatton.

Comment

Ali and Tyson are my favorite heavyweight boxers of all time. Too bad them Americans can't lay down the fast food anymore otherwise we would surely have another great heavyweight. No lie.
            too bad u cant find a fav in ur own country u talk **** on US but ur fav fighters all time are American...lol u may wanna stop now

Comment

Its the K bros era, they have almost cleaned up the whole division. These two have been fighting for a while. Except for Lennox there was really no real challenges for them.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                If Amir Khan was American/Mexican, I still wouldn't give a **** about him.
                why? because he is fit and not fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  wazaa is right but are you kidding me? A Hatton fan daring to call Bradley and Alexander journeymen? LMAO, it'd be like a Paulie fan calling JMM featherfisted.
                  Bradley and Alexander are both top notch fighters, i think Bradley could give a hard time to both P4P kings: Floyd and Manny.
                  You're dreaming, this is exactly what I mean by the hype. Pac KO's Bradley in 2 or 3 rounds, Floyd outclasses him on points and stops him late. Neither Alexander nor Bradley should be mentioned in the same breath as a Hatton, Cotto, Pacquiao, Mayweather...these are the giants of the sport. Devon and Timothy aren't on that level, and despite the hype they have a long way to go to get there.

Comment

Heavyweights don't suck nowadays. American heavyweights suck nowadays. Don't get it twisted.
                    Really? So why don’t you enlighten us to how many other talented contenders are in this division excluding Americans altogether.

My point is, the Klit bros deserve respect for being most dominant in this division but you seemed disillusioned if you think this weight class filled to the brim with talent in which the Klit bros can measure theirs with including Americans.

Therefore, the heavyweight division sucks all on its own with or without Americans true story.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      If Haye was american, he'd have already gotten a title shot and gotten crushed.
                      If haye was american he wouldnt have bitched out of his title shot against vitali

Comment

Working...
                      X