Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing popular in your circle of friends...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all. Basketball is the sport of choice with my homies. That's why I come here to talk to some fans and try hard ignoring thhe cyclical crap.

Comment

Its exactly the same way for me.

NONE of my friends care at all.
      although i have recently introduced one of them to boxing training so i hope that will have an affect on their interest.

Comment

No, not a single one.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
          I was just wondering if any of you had friends in your circle that followed boxing closely...

Obviously the majority of us are on this forum are avid boxing fans...

But, outside of this forum I don't know anyone who follows boxing the way I do...from the standpoint that I watch any fight that I can...

The majority of my friends and co-workers don't keep up with boxing at all and only watch fights with say Pacquiao or Mayweather...and even in that they don't know anything about their past fights... other than a year ago...Hype is the main reason they watch it anyway...

They can tell you stuff about every sport except boxing...

Now I'm sure there are plenty of other boxing fans, but I rarely meet a guy or girl who keeps up with fighters without the big name..

If I asked one of my friends what they though of, say Paul Williams they would be lost

A forum is the only place for me to have a legitimate boxing conversation...

Is that the case with you...?
          NO! unfortunately most of my friends could give a flying fuk bout boxing and it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Not at all. Basketball is the sport of choice with my homies. That's why I come here to talk to some fans and try hard ignoring thhe cyclical crap.
            Ill be your homie....we can talk all the boxing youwant......but please remove that **** from your avi........please!!!!!

Comment

One of my best mates is an avid fan like myself, but the rest of my friends couldn't give a **** generally. They'll watch the big fights, but they don't really care. I'm hoping that one of my other friends will get more into boxing now that he has been to a fight (Haye vs Ruiz).

Quite a few of them have interest in UFC, which infuriates me.

Comment

Nah. The main reason I post here is because my friends don't talk about it.

Comment

Yes but ouside it people don't know Mayweather from the Mayflower.

Comment

Nope, everyone is into basketball and/or football.

Comment

All of my friends are ether amature boxers are pro boxers so im blessed to be in the company of the sport all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X