Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing popular in your circle of friends...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing my damndest.

Comment

Nope.

All my friends are fans of the four major sports, but not boxing.

Comment

No and I don't really care. Most people who are "fans" of the major sports are just idiots anyways and annoying to talk baseball or football with. I'd rather not have discussions with someone who was wondering when the next Tyson fight is.

Comment

Almost everyone I know watches boxing. Some of my friends were/are amateurs. There's a good amount of boxing gyms here and a ton of after school programs that promote boxing to keep the kids out of trouble.

Comment

Nah, not at all.

Other than the Mayweather-Pacquiao thing, they know squat **** about boxing.

Only friend that follows anything near boxing is MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
              Some of my close friends are *******s.
              This, LOL!
              Everyone at my gym is into boxing, and I know amateurs and Pros alike. But my roommates are more into MMA, although they respect boxing, they are just a tad bit more inclines to MMA and do not follow boxing passionately like me. MMA seems to be stumbling a bit though, and Boxing interest seems to have sparked, has anyone noticed this? Maybe its just me. MMA is watered down, it was fairly interesting when it was style vs style the first few, after that it has slowly gotten dull. Boxing has been suffering the last few years as well, but has a much stronger fanbase worldwide, and more history and is an Olympic event. Boxing isnt going anywhere, MMA might not be anytime soon either, but if I have to put my money on one sticking around over the other its boxing hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                Lyoto Machida and Urijah Faber. dudes are staright up action. .
                Dude, you can't be serious. Machida and action don't go together. Faber, yeah right, have you watched Jose Aldo ?

Oh, and to answer the thread question. Well, the fact that i'm a poster on this site should be a dead giveaway. But, just to answer it. Naw, they only watch the big fights(PAC and Wifebeater), and once in awhile an MMA fight.
                Last edited by King of Sting; 02-14-2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

they usually catch some highlights on the news
                  last time boxing was mentioned they just talked about how margarito eye was ****ed up and barely mentioned pacquiao

Comment

2 years later this is still the case...

This is why i cant pick boxing over music....

Comment

• None care for boxing at all. I'm the only person I know who cares about boxing. except maybe my barber

Comment

Working...
                      X