Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHORT INTERVIEW: PAUL WILLIAMS - "I done proved myself"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i done proved myself"...... Yes but not in speaking the English language. Is this guy a hillbilly?

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      Well I guess when you go through the fights with Margo and Martinez you feel accomplished.

And proven.
      naw im just saying..why cant boxers be more articulant??"i done proved myself"??really that just sounds uneducated

Comment

"i done finished my work boss" that **** sounds real 1800's like....damn williams you are in the publics eye..talking dumb isnt cool

Comment

pick a division and stick to it, go for 154 cos no-one at 147 will fight him (i have my doubts he can still make 147 anyway but what do i know). chopping and changing divisions is ****ing him up. He needs to clean a divison out then move up. moving up and down all the time is preventing him getting fights, harder to rank him.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Why does Williams keep talking about fighting at 147 when he is not going to get a a elite fight there.
            No money at 154. All the big money fights are in 147. The problem is, no one is going to be brave enough to take him on. He is a high risk (very high risk), low reward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              pick a division and stick to it, go for 154 cos no-one at 147 will fight him (i have my doubts he can still make 147 anyway but what do i know). chopping and changing divisions is ****ing him up. He needs to clean a divison out then move up. moving up and down all the time is preventing him getting fights, harder to rank him.
              He knows the mega fights are at 147.

If he doesn't get Mosley/May/Pac hes not going to 147.

I don't care what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                "i done proved myself"????? damn williams lol
                Mitchell, Margarito, Quintana, Phillips, Wright, Martinez. Williams has proven himself more than most of te so called P4P fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                  "i done proved myself"...... Yes but not in speaking the English language. Is this guy a hillbilly?
                  Indeed, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                    naw im just saying..why cant boxers be more articulant??"i done proved myself"??really that just sounds uneducated
                    So does "articulant", is this Larry by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      So does "articulant", is this Larry by the way?
                      yes it is street...whats up

Comment

Working...
                      X