No announcement yet.

Chambers Still In Hospital - He Actually Stopped Breathing At One Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    does anybody have any new info on the status of chambers now, is he still in the hospital in germany, is he back in the states yet.... how is he doing.........

wlad defintely has devistating power, i heard a interview today with emmanuel and he had a few conversations after the fight and manny says wlad is going to be more agressive in future fights
    Wlad PROMISED Manny he would be ultra-aggressive against Haye.

I seriously doubt Haye wants anything to do with Wladimir.

Comment

"Wladimir is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." -- George Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        "Wladimir is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." -- George Foreman
        I read that too. I'm assuming he would mean since Shavers. Quite the compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          I read that too. I'm assuming he would mean since Shavers. Quite the compliment.
          there is no doubt in my mind, wlad is one of the hardest hitters in the heavyweight division

Comment

oh my, i thought he was just ok. Get well soon Chambers

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I think the story is true but the way they say it the chain of events are wrong.

The story gives the impression that he was unconcious at the hosptial when he was unconcious in the ring after the ko, then revived quickly, woke up after five minutes. etc.

Then you see the interview which I imagine was done before he went to the hospital.
              He was conscious at the hospital but the doctors checked him out and he had a concussion.

I don't think he stopped breathing at the hospital. I think it was for a few seconds after the ko.
              i'm not sure of what happened in hospital...but for those who are concerned about his health, i messaged eddie today and he responded saying he was fine and relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by drh View Post
                i'm not sure of what happened in hospital...but for those who are concerned about his health, i messaged eddie today and he responded saying he was fine and relaxing.
                Good to know. Best wishes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by drh View Post
                  is he really depressed, i mean is he dissipointed are his trainers getting after him, or is he just gonna move on...

Comment

Can't breath? Must be from all the junkfood. Also I'm pretty sure a Wlad straight right didn't help much either.

Comment

I could do the same to a guy I outweigh by 50 pounds, nothing special here

Comment

Working...
                      X