No announcement yet.

Anyone think Paulie would school Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ortiz a bum now?

He's got skills, he's got power. The question is around his heart. I really don't see what Paulie brings to the table that's going to test his heart.

Comment

ortiz beats everyone at 140 except for bradley.
      paulie would win some rounds vs ortiz, but victor has the athleticism to catch up to paulie, the physical strength to body him, the raw power to hurt him and put paulie back on his bike like cotto did.

Comment

Paulie is good but he won't beat Khan in the first place. And Ortiz, well he might give him trouble but Ortiz would beat him.

Comment

Paulie beats this dude easy. People act like Paulie is some scrub.

Comment

Paulie would school Ortiz. He would clown him like he did Diaz in the second fight.

I will never go for a guy who quits even when he was winning.

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            ortiz beats everyone at 140 except for bradley.
            paulie would win some rounds vs ortiz, but victor has the athleticism to catch up to paulie, the physical strength to body him, the raw power to hurt him and put paulie back on his bike like cotto did.
            Pacquiao is a 140lb champ....

Comment

Out of those 3 names he could beat Nate Campbell. He is not schooling Ortiz. Victor might not be tough or have heart but he is much more skilled then Diaz and Ngodju and Ndou. Malignaggi does not have the power to make Ortiz think twice. I don't doubt Malignaggi could beat Khan.

Comment

I cant see Paulie getting pass Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  If Paulie beats Khan he should get a shot at Ortiz-Campbell. I think he beats both.
                  I dont know

one thing I think people do underestimate with Vic is his footwork and footspeed. He covers ground well and for Paulie to keep him off he would have to be at his top and while Paulie is still young I think we have seen his best days

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    I cant see Paulie getting pass Khan..
                    me either bruh I like Paulie and all but Khan will swarm him

Comment

Nah I think Victor would beat Paulie, they will probably fight at some point though so we will probably find out

Comment

Working...
                      X