Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I aint seen any fighter retire from a 30 mill payday (Floyd Oscar rematch)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Floyd did though. Without blood tests

Am I right or wrong?
    Floyd won the fight with oscar 9 rounds to 3..

did you really want to see a rematch? there wasn't much demand for the fight, and floyd would of been crucified for taking the rematch and you know that.

plus from what i remember, the fight was to be held at 147, a weight division oscar hadnt been at in years, oo wait the same weight oscar fought pacquiao at.. would you really wanna see that?? Floyd vs a dehydrated zombie de la hoya? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      yeah bro, if you're not blind you can clearly see it. they call floyd money because of being too greedy of money and he has a chance to get the biggest money in oscar rematch and he didn't accept it. I know floyd was hiding something. I was shock of how muscular floyds look in his fight against dela hoya i think anybody could clearly see it of how different he looks in that fight. I think that was the evidence of being a steroid user.
      How can a guy still be that toned at 150 or whatever he was at 154? Hmmm right

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      Floyd got 25 million in the first fight. The second fight was going to be nowhere near as successful and DLH was demanding the same split as the first fight. Floyd would of made 10 million, maybe 15 million max for that rematch.
      According to Floyd, he made something crazy like 40 mill.

Possibly he would have only made 15 mil,, who knows but you're talking like 15 mil is nothing

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
      Floyd won the fight with oscar 9 rounds to 3..

did you really want to see a rematch? there wasn't much demand for the fight, and floyd would of been crucified for taking the rematch and you know that.

plus from what i remember, the fight was to be held at 147, a weight division oscar hadnt been at in years, oo wait the same weight oscar fought pacquiao at.. would you really wanna see that?? Floyd vs a dehydrated zombie de la hoya? GTFOH
      True De la Hoya should have done it at 154. Oh yeah Margarito asking for his ass so badly made him choose 147 because everyone said Pac didn't fight at 140 yet so he didn't want to look extra bad.

Comment

Floyd won the fight easy, it shouldnt have been a SD never. At least 8 rounds to 4 to mayweather.

Comment

I don't care, I was happy this rematch didn't go through. I was talking so much **** when they agreed to fight in September...

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Floyd won the fight easy, it shouldnt have been a SD never. At least 8 rounds to 4 to mayweather.
            I agree he won it, but JMM at 147 aint exactly hard for him

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I don't care, I was happy this rematch didn't go through. I was talking so much **** when they agreed to fight in September...
            I also agree that it would have been a fight not to watch, although maybe more better than the first because that was pretty boring for me. However Floyd is only concerned for money. Heck JMM was a PPV

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              They never agreed to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                They never agreed to fight.
                So why do you think Floyd retired then?

Also was Marg a cheat or not, you didn;t reply to my other psot in your thread.

Does that mean Mosely shouldn't be the number 1 welter then

Comment

I agree he won it, but JMM at 147 aint exactly hard for him

I also agree that it would have been a fight not to watch, although maybe more better than the first because that was pretty boring for me. However Floyd is only concerned for money. Heck JMM was a PPV
                  true, but may 1st everyone will see mayweather dominate mosley

Comment

So why do you think Floyd retired then?

Also was Marg a cheat or not, you didn;t reply to my other psot in your thread.

Does that mean Mosely shouldn't be the number 1 welter then
                    Maybe he retired because he had earned all the money he needed and then came back when he had money problems...

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                      I ain't never seen a boxer leave 50 million on a table because of simple blood tests.
                      Cosign. A humble person would retire off that..

Comment

Working...
                      X