No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17gogetit View Post
    I don't see how they can defend a Pac - Margarito fight. We're talking about a guy who had his ass kicked in his last fight, then he beats up 2 bums and suddenly he gets a shot at the P4P #1? It just looks like such an obvious money grab by Arum. Which of course it is.
    this is not guaranteed

Comment

Soon enough Arum will mention Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. as a potential Pacquiao opponent. Top Rank trying to keep everything in-house.

Comment

So there definatley is a rematch clause if Floyd loses? I thought there wasn't one.

Comment

Arum should put Margarito in there with Clottey in June.

Comment

Anyone who defends Arum not making Pac vs Mayweather/Mosley first choice is seriously takin the piss....especially those who call Mayweather a cherry picker etc.

Comment

o.k that's it.. **** boxing.. i'm switching to mma..

Bob arum : Die in a fire.

cya guys
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-19-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
                i think Pac is content with fighting easy fights like Valero and Margarito ...

honestly ... he hates chasing boxers and counter-punchers ...

JMM and Mayweather are technicians ...

Yes, PAc is willing to fight Mayweather or Mosley but he will never say no to easy prey ... Pac is a lion and lion's love to dominate

He can beat Mosley and Mayweather but I don't think it will be easy domination.

Fighting Valero and Margarito will be like when he fought Hatton and De La Hoya.
                Pacman never pick his opponents. He gave all the right to his promoter to promote him. He can fight whatever is on the table prepared for him. I agree that it wont be easy for him to fight mosley/floyd, that is why im so much excited to see them fight. Thats a war for sure.

For marg, its a good fight but then again boxing fans is looking for mosley/floyd for pac. Thats the thing that arum have seen thats impossible for this year.

Comment

Yea....Margarito has earned a shot at Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post

this is a good tune up for marg co-sign..

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                      That's what I would like to see. Though, Margarito will never give him a rematch. He will try his best to avoid fighting Williams and Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                      X